Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 kundalini / hyperventilation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yoguini

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2014 :  9:44:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

things are happening and growing , nothing of what i read in forums . So i am confused

Can someone help me with some info on mistaking hyperventilation with kundalini awakening or kundalini happening ? Can I hyperventilate and almost pass out just but one strong conscious breathing ?

things are beautiful , but I am confuse of what it's happening

thank you and love to all , peace to all . Y O G A to all

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2014 :  01:27:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello yoguini
what are your practices?
Go to Top of Page

yoguini

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2014 :  5:20:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i practice yoga 4 times a week average . And i breath . That s my practice . I also go to Summer Solstice in NM every year , I love it there . Anything you may share about my question ?
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2014 :  02:30:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
what breathing technique you use? for how long per day?
by yoga you mean physical exercises?
powerful breathing exercises can lead to hyperventilation , passing out, heat,repressed stuff to come out ...
you can experience all the above but this does not mean that your kundalini is awake
in fact using powerful breathing exercises is not recommended cause it is like playing with fire
it is advised to use gentle breathing exercises (analoma veloma , kapalabathi)
or in case you are interested in AYP, you then practice Spinal Breathing Pranayama. SBP is very effective in awakening Kundalini in the body and in a safe way
in all cases when breathing exercises are done , it is a must to have also a meditation routine.Meditation leads to inner silence that assimilates all the energy produced by breathing techniques.
Practising only breathing exercies leads to imbalances.
Go to Top of Page

yoguini

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2014 :  9:02:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

i don't use breathing " technics " : I just do ONE full , conscious breathing , that i can " see and feel " travels inside my body , i direct it to ( around ) my second chakra , and that 's it , I get all this happening inside of me , electricity , very beautiful strong electricity inside my body , and it feels incredibly wonderful , i saw mandalas , some patterns , i get the sound sometimes " bend " or " change pitch " , and sometimes only sometimes I kind of faint or loose my balance .

and by yoga yes i mean physical exercises , plus short meditations , and again , we can average 4 or 5 times a week or more practices

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000