AYPsite.org Forum
 Bhakti and Karma Yoga
 Trust In God
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2014 :  3:01:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Pardon my straight talk... It might seem like childlike behavior or naivite to some... But I found that relying on God and asking his help in everything helps. In overloading also and in trying to deal with our own self and disciplining it. Asking for God's help is the best cure in my opinion. Either He would send you a teacher to help you. Or you'll wake up and the problem is just simply gone. Or He might directly talk to you

Allah is beautiful and sweet. Rely on Him. I don't believe in an enlightenment without God\Allah or you may call him or her as Truth. We can't simply just rely on ourselves. There is a higher power.

In reality, there is no oneness. There is only One and there is none with him or as his partner. Allah\Truth only is. Work by Allah's grace. Rely on him. He is all loving. He is the inner tear within our hearts. God is great. God is good. God is beautiful. May Allah bless and help all of you my brothers and sisters Much love to All

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2014 :  10:20:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree. I think samyama is merely a release of intentions/desires/struggles to God, who has the quality of unshakable stillness.

Thank you for your candor.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2014 :  01:31:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In samyama the name is just different "Stillness". But it's That and there is nothing else. Thank you bodhi
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1534 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2014 :  03:28:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The ball game gets a lot more interesting when relying and trusting God is such a foregone conclusion that one no longer consciously relies on God but simply loves Him/Her/that just because...

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2014 :  08:57:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2014 :  10:13:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have always been reserved about asking God for help. I mean I ask for strength and guidance but I don't know it doesn't seem right because I am not sure if I am being selfish. Then again I do ask for a parking spot often
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2014 :  12:00:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All good.
Go to Top of Page

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2014 :  09:13:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda, why apologizing for your heart´s talk?

quote:
In reality, there is no oneness. There is only One and there is none with him or as his partner.

Ultimately, yes. And within this One there´s this "divine partnership",like Yogani calls it,going on, a partnership between our Selves and the Divine.

. . .

Jonesboy,

it´s not selfish at all to ask for guidance and strength - it´s a cry of your you for your You.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2014 :  1:45:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From your you to your You very wise post.. Thank you
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2014 :  10:23:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Guidance and strength and a parking spot is about all I ask for myself. I go in endless loops of ego and selfishness if I think of asking for anything else for myself.

I need to build up that part of my relationship. I need to ask for help when I am hurting. It is o.k. to let go and be in the moment. Our vasanas give us the friction, are our learning moments. So do I trust in being given that which I need or do I complain and say this is to much? Or maybe it is just asking for guidance to help light my way.

I don't know..
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2014 :  11:27:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

The ball game gets a lot more interesting when relying and trusting God is such a foregone conclusion that one no longer consciously relies on God but simply loves Him/Her/that just because...

Sey

yes
Go to Top of Page

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2014 :  08:57:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jonesboy

Guidance and strength and a parking spot is about all I ask for myself. I go in endless loops of ego and selfishness if I think of asking for anything else for myself.

Dear jonesboy,

I hope you don´t mind me asking this, but: why don´t you wanna be selfish?

Isn´t your heart already asking for all those "selfish" things?

Isn´t it up to us to ASK and then to LET Divine take care about the rest?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000