Enlightenment Milestones
 Is this a heart opening?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - May 15 2014 :  09:31:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
It happens when i'm having a nap, or whenever i try to sleep on my back (i must sleep on my sides at night). It feels terrible when it happens, i feel a huge monster of fear in my heart chakra. Once, when in a nap, it happened while i was half asleep and i separated myself from my physical body and fled away in fear out of my bed. I woke up inside my body after the crisis. Is this how a heart opening feel like? To be in a rush of fear? I feel that i have to face this rush of fear, then something will happen. Still, i fear this fear inside my chest. This morning i had something similar, but in my throat chakra instead, i was half asleep again, then it felt like i just told one big lie and it felt heavy and dense, no fear this time.

When the big monster of fear appear while i'm half asleep, i'm too confused and scared to face it.

Anyone could guide me about what i should do with those experiences?

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - May 15 2014 :  09:49:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know about heart openings if that's what it is, but I believe there's some instinct where sleeping on the back leaves the stomach area exposed, which to some people triggers very unusual dreams possibly out of the vulnerability sensation. This is just a theory, as I'm not sure if sleep researchers confirmed this or not. If you've observed cats for example, they can feel very vulnerable and scared if you put them on their backs, while when they are comfortable with you, they will go on their backs to communicate they trust you, or want to play, or whatever else. Again, not sure about animal behavioural research, but it's a starting point.

Edited by - AumNaturel on May 15 2014 09:51:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - May 15 2014 :  2:10:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I do have a vulnerability sensation when i lay on my back. If i try to sleep in that position, i may suffer a panic attack.
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - May 16 2014 :  10:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mr steroids.

I'm not sure what it is, but it sounds like it could be anxiety. I've had panic attacks that felt like your description. It could be related to openings. Spinal breathing is helping me a bit. It may help you, too. I hope this helps.

Love
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - May 17 2014 :  10:35:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mr Steroids1
This may be the start of a potential heart opening for you. If there is huge fear and it seems like too much to face and go into then see if it is possible to stay at the edge of it. To do this we require some development of inner silence and it sounds like you may have that.

We can play at the edge of something like this and just gradually touch into it without plunging right in, which is often too much.
The other very important elements are kindness and gentleness. Thich Nhat Hanh describes how it is possible to hold something like this fear in our arms as if it was a small baby and then stroking the fear/baby and being gentle and kind with it. This really works very well for a lot of people.

This principle can be applied to any fear or pain we have, I wish you well with this and it does sound to me like there is a possibility of an opening or a deepening. So be gentle and kind and move in gradually

Edited by - Sparkle on May 17 2014 10:38:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

NoDogma

USA
123 Posts

Posted - May 17 2014 :  1:55:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It sounds like anxiety (possibility) to me too .. is everything well in personal (and also job, social) life ? are you overloaded in that aspect ?
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - May 18 2014 :  2:39:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've been hospitalized recently for my mental health, i was having voices in my head and they were conversing, the fact that i recently unlocked my telepathic ability didn't help. Things are getting scary and depressing. I even willingly gave up once by calling the archangel Michael and asked him to put me back to the starting point spiritually speaking. He didn't agree to reset me, but he tied up some of my crown to reduce my telepathy (it's untied again now).

As a person, i'm shy and very intellectual. My path on the journey for enlightenment hasn't been joyful.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000