Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Omkar sound and zero vibration state
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2014 :  08:08:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I found this writing interesting, from Yogiraj Shamacharan Development Trust:
Hearing anahata sound (10 different sound in sequence) happens at early stage of kriyayoga practice when Prana vibration is reduced to some extent (starts at less than 100k, more than 10k range). With more practice kriyayogi hears Omkara sound. When yogi 's Prana vibration goes below anahata chakra i.e. Prana vibration 100..yogi is engrossed in Omkara sound within. So internal sound is heard well before settlement in kutastha. When settled in Kutastha no sound exist, no light exist, no duality exist...thus beyond all attributes like sound light good bad etc. Prana vibration is zero then.

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2014 :  09:12:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Willpower the moment I read this I realized it was from Ashoke Chatterjee. He has a distinctive way of presenting the material don't you think?

Here is a book to read if you would like to go further in your studies that is very good. This book describes what some of the experiences in Kriya practice are that can be expected as well as educating the practitioner as to why they occur and their significance.

Yoni Tantra Commentary on Selected Verses In Light of Kriya Yoga

http://www.amazon.com/Tantra-Commen...d=1396269206

Enjoy.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2014 :  07:43:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi EK, you are right, if it is not from Ashoke Chaterjee, it's from his close circle.
Thanks for the advice
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000