Enlightenment Milestones
 Yonatan's Journal
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2014 :  5:39:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all

Inspired by Yogaman, and because I have some things and effects happening, I have decided to start my own journal. And besides it is good I think to have all the causes and effects happening written all in one thread

So, just a bit of what's happening with me lately concerning practices, for the last few months I have done few practices because I felt kind of tired and overloaded. I did something like one or two sessions per week, and effect-wise it was plenty for me. But now I have done practices for two days straight and it was like 3 times last week. And now I feel really high, like the ecstatic conductivity is really flowing and very active, but not to the point of burning. Also something new, is that the thought and feeling comes that I am more of an energy in the world, like a cloud of just energy, without a physical body and strict physical boundaries. It's kind of weird, and I have felt that for two days from time to time. Anyone can relate? It reminded me of what Mooji said that at some point you feel like you are an environment moving around

Anyway, I feel so great and am excited at the possibilities. I intend to continue practicing more frequently and sessions closer together

Much Love to all

Edited by - Yonatan on Mar 10 2014 5:41:19 PM

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2014 :  8:34:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Govinda

USA
176 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2014 :  11:13:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Yonatan,

Yes, I can definitely relate! When we move deeper inside of our core and deeper still, we open the gate and move through the Sacred portal, into new levels and discoveries of being and higher frequencies of oneself. The husk of the material body houses the interior electromagnetic patterning within. Call it internal energy, astral body or one's aura... we are each of us, subtle vortexes of pranic force. And the deeper we travel inside, the more we perceive of these heretofore hidden interiors. When our boundaries dissolve in purest Spiritus, we merge within the whole expanse of the Unified Field of Being. Sat Guru, God and Self. Here, there is only one of us present, for we are the very same pure conscious-awareness, peeking-out through the passing dream of physical incarnation. All is Divine and everything/everyone/everywhere is indivisibly interconnected to That, as the expression of That. Tat Tvam Asi.

Gradually surrendering to this Holy Grace is the journey of several lifetimes (to say the very least). Congratulations on opening yourself to these tremendous states of internal focus! I too, rejoice in your shift in attention. Moving from unwavering concentration, to the stillness of deepest meditation, to the full bloom of Savikapla Samadhi is the quintessence of Samyama and our cherished destiny. This leads to permanent immersion and the enlightenment of Nirvikapla Samadhi, eventually (so eager to awaken to this radiant level)... for all souls fuse into Sahaja Samadhi and experience the loss of any finite self, as we are God and naught else exists!

When we anchor our devotion within the Supreme Reality, we only loose the illusion of our separate existence... whilst we gain the entirety of the limitlessness of the boundless Omniverse, the blinding effulgence and eternal glory of Brahman. Best to approach this reality in measured steps but don;t fear the Sacred Fire, as only our impurities burn in it's immeasurable power.

Thank you Brother, for sharing your light and nectarine sweetness! Together, we are each eclipsing within the Infinity of That, which is our true source and truest being. And yeah, the price for admission is ego-death but from the translucent center of Ishvara/G-d/Allah... such dreams never even existed, after all. One in unity, one in mind-heart and eternal soul. Today is a new day and a new dawning!

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya
Go to Top of Page

Yogaman

USA
295 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2014 :  11:13:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to inspire :) Looking forward to following your journey.

Sounds like you've got quite the experiences already. How long have you been meditating, doing AYP, and what is your current practice comprised of?
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2014 :  11:28:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So happy to see you posting and looking forward to reading your journal.
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2014 :  04:42:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2014 :  12:30:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for your loving replies

Govinda I never can get enough of your wonderful and inspiring words

Yogaman I have meditated for about 6 years and done AYP for 5 years. My current practices are spinal breathing for 3-5 cycles then deep meditation for 20 minutes and sometimes samyama on Love two times. This once a day. Sometimes I do zen style meditation of just sitting instead or in addition to AYP once a day.

Edited by - Yonatan on Mar 13 2014 12:31:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

Yogaman

USA
295 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2014 :  09:23:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

Thank you all for your loving replies

Govinda I never can get enough of your wonderful and inspiring words

Yogaman I have meditated for about 6 years and done AYP for 5 years. My current practices are spinal breathing for 3-5 cycles then deep meditation for 20 minutes and sometimes samyama on Love two times. This once a day. Sometimes I do zen style meditation of just sitting instead or in addition to AYP once a day.

Thanks! Do you do any asanas?
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2014 :  11:55:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No, I don't.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2014 :  2:48:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Look forward to reading, Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2014 :  8:57:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2014 :  12:09:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A few years ago I read an online course about spirituality and how we create our reality (I like to use the word attact more), and I didn't understand or agree with things in it so I left it. Now I returned to it and I understood and resonated with so much more.

It is so interesting and amazing how on this path, our bodies and minds get accustomed in time to the divine love frequencies and so expand and can understand so much more truths. We grow in time and so quickly on this path. Seeing how I suddenly understood things I didn't a few years ago made me glad and made me see that I really did grow and expand.

Anyone who has similar experiences is welcome to share.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000