Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Meditation Study - Would you like to take part?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tjskipper

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2014 :  10:02:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello fellow meditators,

I am currently conducting a research study on meditation as a part of my Masters in Clinical Psychology at Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia.

If you meditate and would like to take part in the study then it requires you to complete an online questionnaire that can be found at the web address below. The results of the study may potentially be used to help a wide range of individuals who may benefit from meditation, either to:

- cope better,
- to understand themselves better or
- to attain enlightenment

The web address for the study is;

www.surveymonkey.com/s/meditationstudy

Any help with the study is greatly appreciated,

With an open heart,
Tara

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2014 :  1:43:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tara,

I will be happy to help your study. I will fill in the questions now.

Come on AYP'ers! Let's help out!
Go to Top of Page

Arman

Australia
47 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2014 :  05:51:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Done and done.

I actually found that quite fun. :)
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2014 :  11:31:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A little long but done!!
Go to Top of Page

NoDogma

USA
123 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2014 :  10:12:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Done.

I found quite a few questions were almost repetitions .. may be that's the way to remove errors in answers.

and I didn't find AYP and Kriya in the list of meditations (or was my dyslexia at work ?).
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2014 :  7:21:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by NoDogma

Done.

I found quite a few questions were almost repetitions .. may be that's the way to remove errors in answers.

and I didn't find AYP and Kriya in the list of meditations (or was my dyslexia at work ?).

Done. Very impressive.

My 2 cents, the types of practices listed isn't all that logical and there's no space for Samatha meditations like breath and mantra which are extremely common, while there's a lot of space dedicated to more obscure meditation techniques.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000