AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Charisma
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogamonster

20 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2014 :  1:34:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Found this old thread while searching on Google:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....&whichpage=2

themysticseeker's comment at the top indicates that charisma can be cultivated by employing certain tantra techniques for increasing shakti energy. I'm wondering what those techniques are? I work at what's called a host club and chatting up girls is part of my job, so I wouldn't mind knowing how to cultivate this kind of energy, and also I wouldn't mind knowing how to give a girl an orgasm just by looking at her either. Not so sure about the karmic effect though, I wouldn't want the whole thing to backfire on me and get a bunch of stalkers or something, hehe. In any case, I'd appreciate everyone's help on this, thanks!

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2014 :  3:08:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogamonster,

I don't know any specific techniques, but I have observed that as sexual energy is cultivated, refined, and radiated out into the environment, people seem to be more attracted towards me. Not sure how much it has to do with my personality or charisma, but either way it does seem to be a result of my yoga practice. It does get pretty weird when it's unwanted though, and sometimes people don't acknowledge personal space. In fact I've been dealing with that quite frequently lately...

I'm not sure about being able to make girls orgasm by just looking at them, and quite frankly where's all the fun in that?
However I have been able to transfer pleasurable loving energy to people before, and they did say it felt really good. One friend said she felt her heart opening up.

Hope that little bit helps.
Chaz
Go to Top of Page

Zlarp

Switzerland
46 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2014 :  4:33:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've had glimpses of what Chaz is talking about. I've been in such a state for about 3 months. Then it went away again. I suggest you do not seek out such a thing, you'll just miss it all the more once you have to let go of it :P
Go to Top of Page

yogamonster

20 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2014 :  12:21:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah I suppose giving people orgasm is an exceptional case of sexual energy being radiated to the surrounding environment. Thanks Chaz and Zlarp for your help!
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2014 :  10:07:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Actually one of the main points of Tantra is just the opposite, to be preorgasmic (don't reach the orgasm) and transform sexual energy into spiritual energy
Go to Top of Page

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2014 :  1:25:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
^ What Will Power said...

Also I'm going to point out that the energetic radiance cultivated through yoga practices has nothing to do with going around and making people orgasm on sight, and to my knowledge it doesn't really work like that. Yes people might feel good energy/vibes in your presence and may be attracted to that, but depending on the person they can interpret that in many ways. The radiance of flowing kundalini (sexual energy) into the surrounding environment is (for me at least) not about sex at all but I would describe it as outpouring LOVE that is being radiated into the environment. That my friend will prove to be supremely attractive and much more so than walking around giving people orgasms which as I said in my last post, is not nearly as fun without all the work and effort, not to mention what Will Power said about the goal of remaining preorgasmic in tantric relations.

I'm not tryna burst your bubble man, by all means go out and try to make girls feel good, but do it with Love and that will be infinitely more attractive to them. I can almost garuntee that if you ever figure out how to give random girls an orgasm by looking at them, most of them will be confused/freaked the hell out and will avoid you. Let them feel the loving bliss in your presence though, and I bet many will approach you. So let ecstatic bliss and outpouring divine love be the goal with yoga practices and you'll find it bears many more fruits than just charisma/attraction.

Edited by - Chaz on Mar 23 2014 2:16:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

yogamonster

20 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2014 :  11:25:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Haha I don't think I would go around making girls orgasm by looking at them even if I could, I just wanted to know what kind of practices lead to that kind of power. Speaking of which I know that practices leading to various powers are kind of looked down upon on these forums but I was really curious. Anyway I might do it once every two weeks or something just to see if I could but like Chaz said it wouldn't be in my interest to do that all the time because it would just freak them out, lol
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2014 :  11:28:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What Will Power and Chaz said!

Also I would just like to add that tantric yoga technique is sacred; its purpose is to purify our nervous system to enable us to be a clear channel of Love pouring through us into the world. It is not a parlor trick to be exploited for "chatting up girls." I can't blame somebody for thinking that, since it is the idea being incorrectly promoted in western society: "tantra" as a means for improving your sex life and/or gaining "sexual power," but frankly the whole notion is just bass-ackwards, IMHO.

Doing your regular sitting yoga practice consistently on a daily basis will ultimately result in more Love pouring through you and this will have an effect on people, as Chaz has noted, but again, yoga is not about influencing other people.

Yogamonster, I know you are sincere and I apologize if I seem a bit too harsh here, but I think it is an important point to be made because you aren't the first person to bring up such ideas on this thread. We haven't always really addressed this in the past so I thought your post was a good opportunity to mention it.
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2014 :  11:41:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yogamonster,
we were typing at the same time!

yeah, the "various powers" thing - that kind of relates to your concern about "karmic effect." not recommended.
Go to Top of Page

compassion

87 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2014 :  11:57:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've noticed in some blissful states that I become more attractive to people, both men and women, and of most ages. As a generalisation: grannies smile, younger women play with hair, and men look curiously. An easy way that I have remained unattached to such experiences is to realise that it is God Whom they see, and not me.

I would suggest not to intend for specific experiences. If it happens that you become more attractive, it isn't going to be because you want to chat women up, it will be because you have everything you need already.
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2014 :  08:13:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by compassion

I've noticed in some blissful states that I become more attractive to people, both men and women, and of most ages. As a generalisation: grannies smile, younger women play with hair, and men look curiously. An easy way that I have remained unattached to such experiences is to realise that it is God Whom they see, and not me.

I would suggest not to intend for specific experiences. If it happens that you become more attractive, it isn't going to be because you want to chat women up, it will be because you have everything you need already.

Amen
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000