Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 partner activities
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JaySee

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2014 :  10:13:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all. I have a question. Before I continue, I want to quickly introduce myself. I am a guy in my early 30s. I have been been in monogamous relationships & I have been in polyamorous relationships. I have been traveling around "seeking" for some time. I am a yoga instructor. I have lived on an ashram. I have taken tantra workshops. I say all of these things not to build myself up as though I have any particular authority. not at all. its actually quite the opposite, I do not really feel comfortable identifying with any of those things. I just want to set a small bit of context, so that responses will be appropriately calibrated.

Onward. what I am looking for is actionable advice on "partner tantra exercises". Imagine the cliff notes version of Tantra for Dummies. I am sure some of you may be opposed to that in principle, I find myself with those same conflicting thoughts when a student comes to me requesting a quick fix for some ailment-of-the-week. however I recognize that not everyone has chosen the path I have, not everyone has the time, or whatever it is, to be in a hot room "as much as is necessary". for some people, some is better than none. and so that is the position I am in now. I do not have any desire to read up on books or get immersed with the philosophy at this time. And I do understand that there may be certain things which are powerful, risky even to dabble in. Having said all of that, I am interested in actionable advice for partner activities.

I am interested in things that induce a deep connection with an appropriate partner (a woman). I want to spend time connecting with her within this safe container. One thing that comes to mind is breathing exercises (I know of one, there must be others..).

I look forward to your responses!

JC

JaySee

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2014 :  11:36:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
anyone ??
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2014 :  12:09:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jaysee,

Have you read the tantra lessons on this website? They start here:

http://www.aypsite.org/TantraDirectory.html

There are many lessons on tantra, and they give a good idea of how to connect with a partner to benefit both of you. Let us know how it goes.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

bruce007

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2014 :  03:30:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think JC is looking for a woman partner, am I right JC?
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Jaysee,

Have you read the tantra lessons on this website? They start here:

http://www.aypsite.org/TantraDirectory.html

There are many lessons on tantra, and they give a good idea of how to connect with a partner to benefit both of you. Let us know how it goes.

Christi

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000