Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 1st Cosmic Samyama session
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2013 :  9:31:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi friends,

This morning I did my first cosmic samyama session. While doing the last three sessions, the "I feeling" became very faint. I could let go and stop there, but I chose to finish the sutras. After that, I felt I am this big energetic space centered around my heart, and the material body did seem to gradually melt in this space, just as Yogani described in L299. Then, I don't know if I was asleep or not, I just felt my concsiousness was slightly above my body, and I somehow was not feeling the body, just let it lay down there, a very heavy thing. It lasted for half an hour with various energetic experience, which I won't describe here.

Over four years of ayp practice, I gradually come to care less and less about experience in practice, or if I feel good practicing, just practice. However, this experience is very meaningful to me at this stage: it's a priliminary direct taste of I am not this body, I am That.

Well, that's it. I'll forget about it and go on practicing....

Everyone have a great day

Phil

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2013 :  9:52:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2013 :  10:35:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2013 :  03:21:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Govinda

USA
176 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2013 :  10:06:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000