Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Kechari: start snipping at the tip?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alvin Chan

Hong Kong
407 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2006 :  12:19:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I started snipping again yesterday.( I seems to lose the length of what I got from snipping a few months ago.) Here are some thoughts about snipping:

When I snip, I push the tongue with two fingers on both sides of the membrane, thus the frenum membrane in the middle will protrude more for easy snipping. As we snip more, the tongue will go further back by our pushing. In my case the frenum extends to area close to my tongue tip. Eventually we cannot snip this part because the tongue is far back when I push it. I believe it's better to snip the upper part first, so I can make use of the frenum for a longer time(and stay away from more dangerous methods that we need once the frenum membrane is gone)

Any thoughts?

Alvin

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2006 :  09:02:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Alvin,
Have you checked out 'TOOLED TALAVYA' post by David. This may help answers your question...
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=497

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000