New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  10:41:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, it's entering my head now. I pray that it won't be too brutal.

As i type this, i feel like cold energy is radiating out from my chest.

Edit: it was another obstruction being dislodged in my heart chakra, it's fine now.

Edited by - MrSteroids1 on Nov 05 2013 12:07:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  11:22:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi MrSteriods1,

I find if I have to much activity in the head, I can usually get to sleep by laying on my stomach with the pillows touching the top of my head. I sometimes wake with a sore neck, but it's worth it.

Hope it helps.
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  11:38:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks! i'll think about it if i find things to go out of control. :)
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2013 :  9:50:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kundalini has reached my crown and i felt it pushing against it to open it, i resisted. I felt like something big was happening. It would have been open now if i didn't resist.
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2013 :  11:26:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Alright, so this morning while lazily lying in my bed awake, a pretty large(compared to my previous experiences) ball of hot energy started rising up the spine. It was widening the sushumna on it's way up due to it's large size. It didn't run into any obstruction and reached the top of my head without much resistance, then it faded away.

I guess that the fact that there wasn't any obstructions means that the times of panic attacks are over, yay!
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2013 :  5:48:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Things have been stable lately, nothing much has happened. I think it'll be all right to resume Deep Meditation practices once a day for now, starting tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2013 :  3:28:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mr. Steroids,

That's great to hear. Take it easy at first, maybe just 10 mins a day and keep a close eye on how things progress. Keep up with the grounding practices too, it will help maintain stability over the long term.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2013 :  10:32:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Funny thing, last night, something happened. I had trouble sleeping again. For about 2 hours long, anytime i was close to falling asleep, I would get this feeling like I'm actually falling, which would shock me awake again and again. I fixed it by getting up and swallowing a melatonin pill.

I got the impression while having these feelings of falling that i was not just falling, but falling into myself?

What could this be symptom of?

Also, this is probably unrelated to everything, but I'm trying to learn the ability to see auras, and will try to learn to perform OBEs later.

For seeing auras, i stare at my hand for a few minutes while focusing my energy to go inside the hand and out in the air. Using this technique, i've seen gray smoke escaping from my hand like hot vapor. This technique actually have for side-effect of heating up my hand. I'm not even sure if that gray smoke is aura, or chi, or just hot vapor because of the heat... Doing this for an extended time give me a slight headache.

Edited by - MrSteroids1 on Nov 12 2013 11:15:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2013 :  4:33:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just to make things clear, if they're not.

About my current kundalini condition, kundalini is only awakened, not risen. it has not yet been to the crown at full strength and opened it.
Go to Top of Page

chinmayo

Finland
67 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2013 :  7:04:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I also have that feeling of falling when I'm about to fall asleep. Usually it happens when I'm maintaining awareness during the process of falling asleep and results in me not falling asleep but jolting up instead as if from an electric shock. Very intriguing, yet probably not so uncommon, phenomena. I mean, it is called "falling asleep" for a reason :)
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2013 :  12:29:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by chinmayo

I also have that feeling of falling when I'm about to fall asleep. Usually it happens when I'm maintaining awareness during the process of falling asleep and results in me not falling asleep but jolting up instead as if from an electric shock. Very intriguing, yet probably not so uncommon, phenomena. I mean, it is called "falling asleep" for a reason :)

Interesting. So, following this line of thought, if i were to remain calm while having this feeling of falling and not be shocked awake, would the result would be a lucid dream or an OBE? I might have to try sometimes and find out. :)
Go to Top of Page

Roberto

USA
33 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2013 :  10:10:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting. So, following this line of thought, if i were to remain calm while having this feeling of falling and not be shocked awake, would the result would be a lucid dream or an OBE? I might have to try sometimes and find out. :)
chinmayo Posted - Nov 13 2013 : 7:04:27 PM

Hi Chinmayo and Mr Steroids1,

I just noticed your posts on the "feeling of falling" prior to falling asleep, that is so common, especially in childhood it seems. At least that was the case here. Your response, of jolting your awareness back into bodily awareness is the natural response.

HOWEVER , as you speculate, if you were to remain calm, and instead "go with it," the result, at least in this case, and repeatably, is a coiling of the kundalini at root, or below, as you ALLOW the feeling of falling to not only continue but To Amplify. The sensation experienced here is as of falling "below" the level of the ground, this is why I say below the root.

While this falling backwards is happening (actually the movement is downward in the spine--as you correctly guessed, you are "Falling Into Yourself" ), the OM, and vibratory rate increase, until they reach the volume of a jet roar or loud waterfall. At this point, the awareness skyrockets up and exits the vessel, either via the crown or ajna. And as awareness has "left the building" so to speak, it absolutely produces both an OBE and an extremely lucid dream.

When You say "Usually it happens when I'm maintaining awareness during the process of falling asleep," this is the key. That brief transition stage is the important yet difficult one to be aware of, as it is when inner silence has been reached, and establishing one's intent has effect.

But be careful of the Scenery Aspect and Be Sure To Self Pace.

If this is happening naturally, in my opinion it is a good thing, certainly nothing to be afraid of. Just go with it and don't make a whole lot out of it.

Best To You

Namaste

Roberto

Edited by - Roberto on Nov 14 2013 11:53:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

chinmayo

Finland
67 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2013 :  1:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Roberto

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chinmayo Posted - Nov 13 2013 : 7:04:27 PM

Hi Chinmayo and Mr Steroids1,

I just noticed your posts on the "feeling of falling" prior to falling asleep, that is so common, especially in childhood it seems. At least that was the case here. Your response, of jolting your awareness back into bodily awareness is the natural response.

HOWEVER , as you speculate, if you were to remain calm, and instead "go with it," the result, at least in this case, and repeatably, is a coiling of the kundalini at root, or below, as you ALLOW the feeling of falling to not only continue but To Amplify. The sensation experienced here is as of falling "below" the level of the ground, this is why I say below the root.

While this falling backwards is happening (actually the movement is downward in the spine--as you correctly guessed, you are "Falling Into Yourself" ), the OM, and vibratory rate increase, until they reach the volume of a jet roar or loud waterfall. At this point, the awareness skyrockets up and exits the vessel, either via the crown or ajna. And as awareness has "left the building" so to speak, it absolutely produces both an OBE and an extremely lucid dream.

When You say "Usually it happens when I'm maintaining awareness during the process of falling asleep," this is the key. That brief transition stage is the important yet difficult one to be aware of, as it is when inner silence has been reached, and establishing one's intent has effect.

If this is happening naturally, in my opinion it is a good thing, certainly nothing to be afraid of. Just go with it and don't make a whole lot out of it.

Best To You

Namaste

Roberto

Quite interesting, thanks for the info!

I have had some varying experiences with this: one, which lead into sleep paralysis (not very pleasant, and occured uite often when i was younger), another one in which i end up in lucid dream which ends with my hwad exploding with loud noise and jolting awake (not so nice either, i really thought the explosion happened in the physical realm and panicked for awhile). Third kind of experience happened after i had begun ayp. In that one i remember falling and then ending up on a state wherein i was asked to participte in a game. The game was in lucid state with two other 'players' in which we had puzzles to solve. I remember us completing the game and then waking up. The experience was very lifelike and felt 'real' compared to normal dreams.

It's an interesting world indeed, but i prefer to not have those first two types of experiences any more.. My 2 cents
Go to Top of Page

Govinda

USA
176 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2013 :  9:56:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Roberto

Right you are, Roberto! I too, have had the lucid dream sequences, where one experiences a weightlessness of sorts (falling, flying, floating, levitating or even spinning). It's the same thing with deep meditative trance states, astral projection and out of body experiences. Kundalini blooms best when the relative Ego-self releases it's grasping control and allows the force to freely flow.

And in the shift of attention, from waking to dreaming states, we open the doorway into the potential to exercise our direct intent and exert our will, in ways that do not involve rational thought, maintaining control logically or any material constraints. I honestly feel that cultivating a crystalline clarity in such states, generates more and more depth of experience. It's true with kundalini activation, lucid dreaming and deep meditation, as well.

We seem to need some catalyst to unlearn our mechanical habitual-ism. And this is where mantra, mudras, asanas, tai chi chuan and other energy shifting mental and bodily postures help a lot. When approaching the cross-roads betwixt wakefulness and lucid dreaming, I feel like I am falling or turning upside down, I often lift myself by my heels, as in a backwards somersaulting motion. A good friend of mine calls this "back-flipping". This revolves or upturns the auric body out of the material paradigm into the astral paradigm.

It's almost like a cicada emerging from it's old shell, only this can happen repeatedly, unpeeling multiple layers of oneself, spiraling out of the gross into the astral auric body. Like shedding our grosser bodies for far subtler bodies. It might be called, dimensional skipping, for we step right out of one level of existential being into yet, another. Effectively awakening from one dreamscape into another. Listen to the mind's heart, not the mind's brainstorm.

quote:

Agreed! In the quietude of the stilled mind, anything conceivable can begin to bloom exponentially... and as long as we remain focused and our attention is unwavering, we do indeed allow it to unfold and happen in symbiotic alignment with one's direct intent. It's of pivotal importance not to reactivate the reasoning, thinking process or the wondrous potential is all but lost.

quote:

I'll second that notion but I sincerely feel that "self pacing" is best for our waking practices, here in the physical realm. Besides, the scenery is most exquisite to explore! When we fall into trance states or lucid dream sequences, why bother? After all, the astral body has little trouble with higher frequencies of energy surges. Ego strives to retain it's control and much of it's grasp is maintained by reason and logical behavior. Some scenarios demand surrendering to the flowing current, the core vibration of the ineffable and the roaring sound of silence.

Above all other things, it behooves us to direct our intent with our intuition and our single point of concentration/focus/attention. We need to be empty and mindful of our reasoning-thinking entering our thoughts and spoiling all the fun... and allowing normal human cognition of "reality" to slip-in, thus awakening the witness back into the 3-D, material universe.

It's no small wonder small children have an easier time lucid dreaming than adults do. Their minds may be wildly active but they can shift their focus and intent at will. They have yet to harden themselves through rational deduction and finite reasoning. In other words, keep your journey a playful one.

We must be both, the explorer and the exploration. Freely loose ourselves in the ebb and flow of the Omniversal current. Let it flow spontaneously and do pay attention, by shifting awareness without the gravity of rational quantification. The more we stay in these highly lucid states, the deeper our waking, sitting meditations will incrementally become.

Love and light upon your journey

Edited by - Govinda on Nov 15 2013 10:39:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2013 :  2:20:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
journal update.

These past few days, whenever i'm fully relaxed, or what i call, the mode "let-go", like if sitting in a car for an extended time period, or lazily laying in the bed, there's the chance that a light inside me will start glowing on it's own and purification will be happening. It sometimes also happen when i'm trying to go to sleep.
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2013 :  10:32:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Journal update

For the records, tonight the path that lead to my crown has been opened. It felt like energy was pushing up from the pinal gland. On it's way up, it was opening a previously closed major path. Folowing that event, there was alot of head energy activity, opening more minor paths everywhere in and around the head. I did my best to assist the energy and help it open more of them. Afterward, the body's energy felt like it was better balanced.

Edited by - MrSteroids1 on Nov 18 2013 11:16:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2013 :  7:09:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Journal update

I feel like i'm not in control of anything. I feel like my thoughts, my actions, my words, are all the product of cause and effect. Even me writing this now could have been calculated and predicted by a super-computer. Am i a spectator in this unending movie called "life" or do i really have free will? Each of our actions are caused by thoughts that have been caused by something else before that, everything can be predicted. Where is the freedom in all of this? If i keep pressing foward toward enlightenment, the so called freedom, will i break free from this cause and effect or will i simply accept it as an essential part of reality? I feel like randomly punching a wall to prove myself that i have free will, but then this could still have been predicted.

I'm thinking way more than i should be, i know. But since this thread kind of became my personal journal, i'll write all that i come across.

Edited by - MrSteroids1 on Nov 19 2013 8:50:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2013 :  02:26:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Journal update

I feel my point of view toward the world to be more and more detached while still participating in it. I find more joy into the simple pleasures of life.
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2013 :  2:22:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by MrSteroids1

I don't have interest in being in unity with the universe.

I said this before and it is still true. Then why am i still going forward toward enlightenment? Simply because the fact of being in unity with every living and non-living beings in the whole of creation does not make a tiny bit of sense to me and i refuse to believe any of it blindly. Still, i can believe that enlightenment is a pleasant state to live a life in. Maybe it is only curiosity that keeps me practicing.
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2013 :  5:22:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Journal update

Yesterday, i found some youtube video about bineural beats, said that it was designed to stimulate the third eye chakra/pineal gland. I liked how it sounded so i decided to try and meditate while listening to it. I must say it was pretty effective as it made a while light appear in my head along with a feeling of opening/activation. I think that it did help stimulate it to a higher degree of functioning and it stayed that way. Later when i was lying in the bed, lost in my thoughts like i usually am before going to sleep, I felt pain at my heart,(not heart chakra). I thought that the overstimulated third eye chakra might have caused an imbalance in my energy since chakras are supposed to activate from bottom-up not top-down. I attempted to heal my heart by directing my energy toward it, attempting to manually balance the imbalance. I must say I was successful, not only the pain was relieved but the heart chakra also started working at a higher efficiency, with again the feeling of opening.

Today i find that there is a change in my consciousness, like ego and me(consciousness) are working together in a somewhat more unified manner, less confusion. Another step forward i suppose :)

I'm starting to see a correlation between the state of the chakras and the state of consciousness.

here's the video i'm talking about :p http://youtu.be/wjbD8rtq_mI

Edited by - MrSteroids1 on Nov 27 2013 9:24:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2013 :  01:28:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Journal update

Every trauma that doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And if you're able to heal those trauma wounds yourself, it's a sign of great inner strength. I just know that there is something more to life than what i know. I'm on drugs and i learned to listen.

Edited by - MrSteroids1 on Nov 30 2013 2:44:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2013 :  2:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Follow up on last night's journal update

Taking drugs for me is just one of life's pleasures. I don't think it's something to be ashamed of if it's user isn't out of control about it. Personally i use them for my growth. They make me think out of the box, open to the possibilities.

More details about the "i learned to listen" part. When i'm high with X, sometimes, right after i've concluded a line of thought that ended up being something useful to think about, making me realize something, i'd hear the wall crack, or a crackling of the fire, a "tack" sound. It's as if it is a higher force telling me it's approval about what i'd just be thinking about and the result that came out of it, using this Tack sound, a wall cracking, the wood in the fire crackling, a small rock outside falling down on a hard surface. It happens so often and with such great timing that i've come to believe that something is talking to me like that. Of course it could only be that when i'm absorbed in my thoughts, in a trance like state, i'm too "busy" to hear anything, and when i'm done thinking, receptive again, by pure coincidence this Tack sound happen. But i like to believe that something is watching over me, a guardian angel or something.

Edited by - MrSteroids1 on Nov 30 2013 3:00:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2013 :  1:12:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Journal update

I think i've reached a milestone. Last night in my bed, eyes closed, looking at the blackness, I suddenly found myself. Its as if consciousness, that used to be somewhere within, has reached the surface. I feel as awake as I can possibly be. The line between ego self and consciousness self is so blurred that i cannot see it anymore. Like the two has become one. Big words, yes, but this feel so ordinary, so casual. I'm still the same person.

Is this the milestone of Self-realization?
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2013 :  9:38:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Since this thread was started because of kundalini activity, I think I'll end my little journal here. I don't think that there will be anything major to record anymore. Now that I think that it's pretty much finished, i'll just declare that from Before-->After the awakenin, the result of it made the unpleasantness of the awakening totally worth it. I vaguely remember how i was before, but i know i'm in a better state of well-being than i was before. I'll update if i'm wrong and things keep happening regarding kundalini.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000