Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Where to start - Kundalini already here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ajc

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2013 :  1:02:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all,

I'm new to the site so hello...

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on where in the lessons I should start given that My Kundalini has already risen (premeturely I might add).

Basically I had a completely unexpected Kundalini awakening about six months ago, extremely powerful all bells and whistles with huge perceptions of inner light piercing up through my Chakra's, a completely out of this world feeling of ecstasy, my whole body feeling as if it was merged with it's surroundings in high energy weightlessness and air/prana feeling as though it was literally passing through the front of me rather than through my mouth and down my windpipe etc.

At the time I knew it was a spiritual awakening but didn't really know it was Kundalini until I looked into it further being a pretty inexperienced Yoga practitioner....

Since then I've been having quite a few strange mystical experiences in the night and two more risings of the energy (although nowhere near as powerful as the initial) which feel more like gravity defying liquid being poured up my spine, getting to around ajna level but at the back and then vearing off to the right and having a good wriggle around and then seemingly glugging back downwards further to the front.

After the event I have been dealing with quite a bit of fear although with some good help, grounding and gentle Yoga I'm now fairly stable

So basically, I'm just wondering if given my Kundalini has already risen whether it's wise to start right away with spinal breathing and work through from the beginning or start from the beginning without spinal breathing even though Kundalini is already here to stay?

Also, is it normal for the energy to turn off to the right when in the head?

Thank you in advance...Love the site!!!

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2013 :  3:20:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi ajc,

Welcome to the forum.

It is best to start at the beginning (lesson 10) and work your way through. That way you will be beginning with Mantra meditation, and then adding Spinal Breathing when you feel ready. When you get to spinal breathing you may find that it has a powerful effect on you, so watch out for that and be prepared to self-pace accordingly.

It isn't normal for the energy to veer off to one side or the other in the head, but it can happen. It is nothing to worry about. As your nervous system becomes more purified you will probably find that the flow of energy becomes straighter.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

ajc

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2013 :  10:18:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

Thanks for your response much appreciated.

Start from the beginning I shall

Thanks

ajc
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000