New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2007 :  12:50:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone. at the end of Samyama I experienced waves of love and peace it was awesome.

I always love this Sunday group med its somehow different but this was really special thanks again
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2007 :  6:51:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to everyone for the group meditation and the healing samyama, very appreciated! Didn't seem to do much for my hangover though!

all the best,

A
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 29 2007 :  9:51:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all for the healing this Sunday. It was a very calm and peaceful meditation and the healing was really gentle with no energy overloads.. Thank You. :)
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  01:37:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I remember I read one of Doc's posts with great envy where he described sitting outdoors meditating, having all those wild animals rounding up around him... Yesterday I sat outdoors joining the group meditation... very beautiful, by a lake. I was hoping of course for some extraordinary happening. However, I am obliged to report a most modest effect. My energies seem unable to attract more than animals of very small size so far. Lots of ants joined me! And several spiders! and a few bugs of totally unidentifiable types, probably from the most obscure corners of mother Earth...

But to lighten up the report, I was caught by the wind in the most beautiful way! I have earlier experienced that music - soundwaves - can flow right through all of my cells as if I was transparent. Now I got that same experience with the wind blowing straight through my energy field, becoming one with me. That was truly great!

(Both ants and spiders are very powerful medicine animals now when I think about it!)

Thank you for a lovely Sunday!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2007 :  09:33:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing that EMC.. sounds lovely.. (minus the spiders/ants).. :)
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2007 :  2:19:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone who joined in for the healing this Sunday.
I felt a lovely warmth throughout the whole session not just during Samyama.
In my opinion these global meditation sessions are creating a really strong link between us all, there is no mistaking the different feeling I experience during global and being the recipient seems to amplify it to an enormous degree.

Thank you again for you warm loving thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2008 :  12:38:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well it was my turn for healing again today

wonderful energies

Thanks everyone
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  06:28:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello.Next weekend wil be my first time in DM global group.I think it will a positive experience for all.
good look everybody!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  08:13:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Miguel.
Thank You for joining us.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2009 :  12:13:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi.Before the global meditacion,twenty minutes before,i began to feel more presence,inner-energy and some peace.After,in meditation time,i was nervous because it was my first experience with global meditation.I felt clearly energy inside and around my body in meditation time.I saw some colours in the six chakra at the begining too.I felt the presence of advanced ayp people in global meditation...
Thanks to all.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2009 :  12:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very good vibrations and peace today in DM too.Thanks to all!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2009 :  1:38:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for you feed back Miguel. And thank you again for joining us.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2009 :  2:35:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all.
I dont konw what do you think about today's global meditation guys,but i felt it was more powerfull than other days!
Thanks and love!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2009 :  12:23:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all for today's meditation._/\_
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2009 :  1:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone[:)
--more cleaning and release underway.

& looking forward to next week already.would have to be a major highlight of my week like a superleague base-ballgame(even though i don't watch baseball),that kind of thing.
many thx, bruders & sistas

All LOVE
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2009 :  12:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone for the healing....wonderful session thanks again
Go to Top of Page

iso1truth

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2010 :  9:04:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I will be joining you all for tomorrow morning. Nobody tease me about my haircut, k?
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2010 :  9:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by iso1truth

I will be joining you all for tomorrow morning. Nobody tease me about my haircut, k?

Welcome to AYP iso1truth.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2010 :  11:40:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just joined in for group meditation. I'm doing meditation later today in a Zen Sangha, so I didn't repeat the mantra to not overload, I just dropped in to silence. It was really really healing for me. Amazing energy, thanks for the Presence. I love you all.

Love
Go to Top of Page

Medea

Netherlands
115 Posts

Posted - May 15 2011 :  3:00:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A big thanks to everybody who joined the session this Sunday. It was an interesting first experience. Practices were a bit more focussed and deeper than usual. During rest afterwards, I fell asleep in a very deep sleep that lasted for more than two (!) hours. Near the end, I had an intense dream in which I had some important, (karma-related?) experiences and realisations.

Thank you so much.

With love,
Medea

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 15 2011 :  4:46:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing this with us, Medea.

I too find our group getting really powerful. Thanks for sharing your stillness and energy with us.
Go to Top of Page

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - May 17 2015 :  07:08:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Is this practice still going on ?
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - May 17 2015 :  12:42:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes
Go to Top of Page

Beehive

USA
117 Posts

Posted - May 17 2015 :  3:39:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm happy to know that since I've joined "you all" for the past two weeks!
Go to Top of Page

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2015 :  11:46:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How can we connect at this time and not connect at other times ?
I mean, if I am meditating when others are (which should be always the case as my Ipad application shows me), I should feel the same effects ?
Can we also "meet" non AYP practitioners ?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000