AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 The Role Of The Divine Goddess
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2013 :  2:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My post is mostly addressed to women and "men" who have had tantric relations with accomplished tantric partners.

If the male partner has reached a point where he could practice tantric sex without any time limit... There seems to be a point where the female cannot keep up with him... Where she is really full and satisfied totally till the extent that she is fed up with the man...

I've noticed that this is due to the fact that the man stays with the desire and energy of staying behind his first physical orgasm and this in turn keeps on adding more into his energy and into climbing that stairway of heaven which Yogani speaks about... Whereas the woman has many different orgasms through such sessions and does lose energy and desire...

I know that this question might make some of the female practitioners feel uncomfortable but have any of you found a way around this? How to stay behind your own physical orgasms. And if yes, could you help out in sharing how.

If someone does have an answer and you do not feel like sharing in public then please send to my email ananda99@live.com and I will share the post later under the title anonymous...

Would appreciate any feedback.

Love,
Ananda

P.s: For some of the male practitioners who are new to tantra and might be reading... Almost a year back I was a bam wam thank you mam kind of guy and sometimes I would finish very early till the extent where I would feel ashamed... This tantra stuff really works... I've succeeded by combining AYP's tantric teachings along with Mantak Chia's instructions inside his book the multi orgasmic man... And with the help of an understanding and supportive partner as well...

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2013 :  3:24:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda:

The interchange in Lesson T50 might be helpful in this, and it refers to this informative forum topic from way back in 2006, with a wonderful reply from emc: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=724

All the best!

The guru is in you ... and in the Divine Goddess.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2013 :  4:02:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Yoganiji
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2013 :  10:12:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, so your question seems to be, "how do you stay behind the (female) orgasm so as not to lose energy and get tired of the process?"

I have found over time that my orgasms have become "deeper" in that the energy moves inward and upward automatically, probably as a result of just regular sitting practices over many, many years, so the system is already oriented that way. In fact, if I want to have an "ordinary" orgasm I have to actually concentrate on doing it; no longer feels natural.

If I were to advise someone who is trying to learn that, the first thing is obviously to do spinal breathing, maybe spinal bastrika, while sitting in yoni siddhasana, to encourage the process during her regular practice. Then during sex try to have that same focus on moving the energy like in sitting practice. When approaching orgasm, by staying focused in the heart chakra the energy is easily drawn up. It will help if you touch her breasts and/or have a hand on each other's heart chakra. Another technique is to slow down the breathing, doing 4-part breath with kumbhaka after inhale and exhale, holding as long as comfortably possible. Do mulabandha on exhale, and in the kumbhaka after exhale, stay focused in the heart chakra and say silently a mantra such as a Divine Name (whatever works for her). This releases the sexual tension diffusely upward and throughout the body. It is not draining like an ordinary orgasm. I hope that is helpful. You can have her contact me privately if any further questions.

Edited by - Radharani on Mar 13 2013 10:20:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2013 :  02:51:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Radharani,

Thank you for your valuable input

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  1:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Hi Radharani,

Thank you for your valuable input

Love,
Ananda

You're welcome. Duh, I totally forgot to mention: During the slow breathing w/ kumbhaka and mulabandha that I described, it is very helpful if you both just stay very still and relax. The deeper her relaxation, the more the energy will be drawn upward. My husband and I like to spend long periods of time being still and just breathing, in meditation. It's a completely different feeling and very profound. Enjoy!
Love, Radharani
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  2:04:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It all seems lovely dear Radharani but sadly between first posting this topic and your replies... There has been a break in the relation... But your advise and everyone else who has something else to offer in this topic is very valuable... And of benefit to many... For the present and the future...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  01:56:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

It all seems lovely dear Radharani but sadly between first posting this topic and your replies... There has been a break in the relation... But your advise and everyone else who has something else to offer in this topic is very valuable... And of benefit to many... For the present and the future...

Love,
Ananda

Dear Ananda,
I am sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you and you can save your relationship. If not, at least the information will be useful in a future relationship... All the best to you. Love, Radha
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  02:17:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No worries dear... What happened is probably for the best of both sides... And yes the knowledge will come in handy...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2013 :  07:56:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Radharani
...focused in the heart chakra the energy is easily drawn up. It will help if you touch her breasts and/or have a hand on each other's heart chakra.
...tension diffusely upward and throughout the body. It is not draining

Heart-on-heart is among the best ways to meet the surplus of feminine energy without losing balance. I push my heart area forward toward hers, to connect with the "plus" pole of her breasts (in some positions, bringing the heart forward also gives me a spontaneous Uddiyana bandha as a bonus).

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....=10046#86047
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000