Victim of black magic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Renukaprasad

9 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  12:47:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Renukaprasad's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have read every post and find great suggetions to me.
I will definately make my activities faster to come out of this situation. I am not going to fear and care what is going with me wrong. I will make myself busy in my work .
Heartly thanks to everybody who has paid attention to me and written their suggetions to me. Sorry because i could not reply everybody separately because there is no time left after reading everybody's letter. I hope i will be better soon. Thank you all again. Always welcome for your suggetions.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  03:56:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool text!

"The darkness is necessary for life to take root!"

That's exactly the message I got from my latest scenery experience! I saw the creation of earth and the darkness was absolutely essential, bringing the thunderstorm with lightning that started the first cell to grow!

It also helps me with my mind struggle about feminism. (Which has got nothing to do with Davids latest notes on feminism. ;-) What he writes I think represent mens misconceptions and fears about feminism.)

Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  09:46:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
EMC said:
What he writes I think represent mens misconceptions and fears about feminism.

I've often heard this non-answer to my concerns before. In fact this almost looks like a quick attempt to down-status my concerns without answering them.

I'm not writing out of a vacuum, and I'm not at all afraid of feminism and have plenty of exposure to 'feminism' including through many feminist-identified friends. It's a broad phenomenon/philosophy/political movement which is by no means uniformly good or uniformly bad.

But there is a lot under this enormous umbrella that needs to be critiqued and cleaned out. One of the problems with all political movements is that members tend to develop a blind spot to the flaws which are in what they see as their team.

There's a lot in that webpage from which Louis quoted which is I believe from, shall we say, the Dark Side of the feminist Force. There's a big scam, a big myth, a big lie that a few thousand years ago we were all sitting around hugging each other and singing 'Kumbaya' under the influence of the Goddess, until the masculine started to dominate and cause all the things we don't like.

And what does that scam serve? The mind-set of those who believe that if things were returned to their proper place, they would be powerful high-status priestesses in the temple, I and my kind would be lower-status temple guards, and the problems of human life would be solved.

It's an identity-narcissistic fantasy; in identity-narcissism, narcissistic supply is sought not directly as if for oneself, but more indiretly as if for one's own identity-group.

It doesn't work, and it isn't going to work.

Better to do whatever one can to get to hell out of status-and-power-focussed identity-politics, solving by other more effective means the issues that drove one into them in the first place; to find Inner Silence and a loving and giving heart within oneself, a good life and set of relationships for oneself and others; then one will see Shakti and Shiva in embrace as they always have been and always will be.

I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but I am being honest and believe I am speaking the truth.

Edited by - david_obsidian on Jul 03 2006 12:39:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  09:47:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Renukaprasad,

I am glad we were able to help. Come back for more any time.

-D
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  10:51:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@david_obsidian: you certainly have some points here,
however I would like to mention not to through everyone
in the same pot (I guess you don't).
We just need to discern, and there are flaws in every
human being (some have more, some have less).

regards
Wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  11:25:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, Wolfgang, there certainly is healthy feminism and woman's spirituality. I have a close friend who is very much into 'woman's spirituality' as she would call it, and her version is quite free of this kind of negativity.

Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  12:19:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok David you are right about it being overtly feminine and also the rest of the article in the website is even more overt.

For me, I dont's have a particular problem with it, I read an article like that and see the parts in it that reflect my truth and don't think much about the rest.
I agree that since everybody sees what they want to see in a piece of writing, that posting a potentially mis-leading article may not have been such a good idea.

I do think though the pieces I posted could be written without the feminist perspective and still ring true. It did, as Katrine said, move the heart.
I think the feminest movement is very important to the development of our societies and perhaps some extremes are necessary to get doors opened and settle eventually on a moderate outcome. But this forum is not the place for that.

Louis
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  12:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah. I know what you mean. There's always a down-side to more than one point coming up in a thread, because one can distract from the other, though I think it's partly inevitable and we have to just work happily within the imperfection. But hopefully most people can use the same skill you mention, with respect to my piece too; of using what is useful to them and setting aside what isn't.

But then on the other hand, the different points are starting each other off in a creative way. We start with black magic, it spins off into 'what is darkness', which spins into pieces from a website which has some answers to that question, but wrapped in a vehicle which someone believes includes a lot of negativity dressed as spirituality, and that gets discussed....

I did feel that some discussion of negativity dressed as spirituality was relevant to the forum, (particularly as there are many people who cannot yet recognize and weed out this stuff) though I agree it should not be routine fare and should not dominate the forum.

Sorry to distract from your valuable contribution.

It's a mess from one point of view, a creative quilt from another....

Edited by - david_obsidian on Jul 03 2006 12:47:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

alan

USA
235 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  1:38:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit alan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm cool with feminism, let it have its day. Let's just be sure we don't counteract with masculanism or this ol' black magik ain't never gonna end!
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  1:49:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've always been a gender-equitist myself, neither a feminist nor a masculinist, whatever they mean.

Sorry folks, I have too much time on my hands with a long vacation weekend here. Yeah, let's not lose our focus and get back to what AYP is all about -- Black Magic!!

Edited by - david_obsidian on Jul 03 2006 1:54:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  4:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No problem David

Would that be the Dark feminine side your getting in touch with by any chance
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  5:43:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah. Am I representing the ruthless compassion of the Dark Mother, savagely protecting her children from the spirit-engulfing jaws of identity narcissism -- or just bitching?

Maybe both. Everything is a mix of light and darkness.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  11:04:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with the group vs group phenomena, but women may have a lot of healing to do.
The male dominated catholic church, the witch hunts, lack of women's rights previously in democracy and now in the middle east, women's wages being lower for the same occupation, the fact that our ancestry is charted by the man's last name, not the womens, a few things like that.

However, what I don't like about group vs group scenarios is they tend to ignore the fact that many of us don't belong to the either group, and have no desire to.
I sympathize with most feminist ideals, but I'm not one.
I sympathize with the mistreatment of black people in this country, but I have never participated, nor any of my ancestors. I sympathize with the ideals of democrats; don't like the implementation. I understand the feeling of "reverse discrimination" of white people; I am one but am not concerned, etc. . .
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  11:44:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ether,

a note about the supposed pay-gap between men and women in the U.S. for the same work and experience: many people stirred up a lot of anger about this and it was a major rallying cry a few years ago. Unfortunately, it was (and still is) serious misinformation.

See: click here

and lots of others on the internet. Unfortunately, a lot of flawed studies were erroneously cited, and this one seems to have stuck in the public mind.
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2006 :  08:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Renukaprasad

Victor/Louis i have cought by a person who jelous
me a lot. I dont know why he jelous me. But i know
about his bussiness, he uses a black magic first and he is popular
to cure from it here, then he uses his power to cure that one victim & get too much money from them. Means attack and defence both thing made by him
And a victim of black magic say thank you for his help and give him money bcoz he think that this person solves his problem.
He remain unknown to the fact that he has created and solved his problem and earned money from him.

I have been through this and alive and well
This is unfortunately real and very serious.....

It is worst than death itself

What are your physical symtoms besides those you listed

I am not specialized in this area but I can tell you thatu need a guru to remove it and break the spell with special mantras

and cut whatever wrong you was doing(if there is any at all) and say non stop prayers

For me I nearly died.....and no doctors could have helped me either

just find a guru really fast!
Go to Top of Page

sreesh

India
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2009 :  01:32:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit sreesh's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Renukaprasad

My self Renukaprasad

I am a victim of blach magic which has the serioius consequeces
on the body. Because of it i am getting weak and many bad things like accidents,semen loss in night while in sleep, delay of any daily
work, reduction of mental ablilities , heat in the body.
These all and the more i have feel.

I have tried many things to protect me, but i am fail.

please i am begging you if you know any thing and tell me how to protect myself i will be very thankful to you.

i came across your message and i am sad to see you suffer with these problems
I am stationed in chennai,i can give you execellent reference for your remedy
which is 100% trustable.I am an engineer and i am doing consultation for persons
affected with these kind of problems.You can either mail me on sreeshujjval@yahoo.co.in
or feel free to call me on 98405 11878.Please do not worry about getting cheated or
something,u can really bank on me.

Regards,
sreesh
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2009 :  03:12:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste friends,

i had quite an experience with this issue at one step of my path and my first teacher was kind of very involved in this stuff and i can give true and honest help in this subject if anyone is facing .... entities and it's all free of charge i can teach you some methods to help yourselves all you have to do is email me and tell me what's been happening with you.

but i should point out smthg, whatever we give into this stuff makes it more alive and the real best way to deal with it is letting go of all of it getting free of attachments and facing fear in the face and laughing at it looking at it as smthg silly and letting go of it then it all melts away it's freedom of attachments and the same theory here applies on all things.

but i know it's hard for some to let go when fear hits them straight in the face and this is why i can offer some tools so that you may have the strength and the support from someone higher than you (a higher power\presence you may say) to be able to let go.

light and love,

Ananda

p.s: in some cases i might have to take council with a close friend of mine for advice.
Go to Top of Page

georgetilden

USA
2 Posts

Posted - May 28 2009 :  12:44:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit georgetilden's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Renuka,

it has been three years since your problem .... I just wonder how are you today?

If you are okay and out of this mess, how did you solve your problems?

Also, what happened to the person who did this to you? did he pay for his sins?

Please reply

-G
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - May 29 2009 :  9:45:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by georgetilden

Also, what happened to the person who did this to you? did he pay for his sins?

Please reply

-G

of course, anytime you wish ill on another you are wishing ill on yourself
Go to Top of Page

georgetilden

USA
2 Posts

Posted - May 30 2009 :  05:49:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit georgetilden's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by brother neil

of course, anytime you wish ill on another you are wishing ill on yourself

I agree with you .... but I meant to find factual details ... please reply
Go to Top of Page

omarkaya

Spain
146 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2010 :  8:41:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit omarkaya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,unfortunately despite of the people who thinks that blackmagic is a placebo effect and its not real ,blackmagic is totally real.in this world of maya no one of us can scape from the game of forces and energies.the human body is basically composed by atoms,each one of us emits a frequency sound in our vivratory field so called magnetic aura,this is our deffense against negativity.some tantrics using certain invocation techniques and rituals with yantras mantras and yajnas,have the power to command spirits and energies just to benefit or to harm others,when used for benefit its called white magic when used to harm its called blackmagic or tantra badha,some mantras can be uttered to kill someone,these are the famous abhichara maran mantras,these mantras breack and modify our magnetic aura sound and penetrate it ,causing disaster on the victime sometimes even death.the effects of severe blacmagic is really a hell even to discribe it.the victime suddenly have the whole world against him and negativity manifests in his life constantly with bad luck ,diseases, nightmares,prone to sexual deviations,family quarrels etc.the best help against blackmagic is the daily recitation of devi kavacham,recite it 8 times during 45 days and keep brahmacharya during these days,another good help,is the famous hanuman chalisa and should be recited 9 times during 45 days keeping brahmacharya,it is said that reciting lalita sahasranama during 45 days 4 times per day is also a good way to breack blackmagic.the famous mahamrityunjaya mantra is the simplest yet very effective way to counteract blackmagic but you have to recite the mantra at least 6 malas per day during one year,that would mean live with the mantra on your mind.here im gonna let a very practical mantra sadhana of lord sarbeshwara against blackmagic.lord sarabeswara is the most powerful form of siva,its composed of 3 deities nirimha,soolini durga and pratyankira devi.its said that sarbeshwara is the best tool against any blackmagic and the one who recites these mantras would get rid of any blackmagic. SARABA DHYANAM MANTRA---------------JWALANA KUDILA KESAM SOORYA CHANDRAGNI--NETHRAM NISTHAKARNA KAAKRA SYOOTHA SHIMHAABYA DHEHAAM--SARABA MAYA MUNINTHRI SHEVYA MAANAM--sh*tAAPAM PRANATHABAYA VINAASAM--BAAVAYETH PAKSIRAJAYAMSARABAGAYATRI--OM SALUVESAAYAA VIDMAHE PAKSHIRAJAYA VIDMAHI TANNO SARABA PRACHODAYAT-----SARABA MOOLA MANTRAM--OM KHEM KHAM PHAT--PRANA KRAHASI PRANA KRAHASI HOOM PHAT--SHATRU SAMHARANAYA RARABA SALUVAYA PAKSHIRAJAYA HOOM PHAT SWAHA.---SARABESHWARA KAVACH HYMN IN TAMIL(THIS KAVACHA ARMOUR IS VERY EFFECTIVE AND SHOULD BE CHANTED LOUDLY,YOU CAN LEARN IT THE RIGHT PRONUNCIATION AT AGASTHIAR.ORG AND IN YOUTUBE.--NARASIMHA UGGIRAM UDAITTHU VANDHA--PARAMASIVAM PARAVAIYAI EZHUNDHA EN KOVE--HARA HARA ENACH CHOLLI AANANDHAMAKKI UNNAI--URATTHA KURALIL KOOVI AZHAIPPEN SAALUVESAA ENDRE-SIRAM IRANDUM KAN MOONDRUM KOORIYA MOOKKUDDANE--KARAM NAANGAAI ENAIK KATTHARULUM KARUNAAKARANE--PARAM PORULE SARABESA VAAZHI VAAZHIYE.(THE CONSTANT SINGING OF THIS MARVELOUS MANTRA KAVACH HYMN IS VERY CAPABLE TO BREACK THE BLACKMAGIC IT HAS TO BE RECITED EVERY DAY AND LOUD ITS VERY AUSPICIOUS AND PROVIDES MUCH BLISS)THE TRANSLATION IS;--HE WHO QUELLED NARASIMHAS WRATH,PARAMASIVAM MY LORD,YOU TOOK THE FORM AS A GREAT BIRD"HARA HARA I SAY AND YOU FILL ME WITH BLISS DIVINE,LOUDLY WILL I CALL OUT FOR YOU,OH SAALUVESA!WITH TWOO HEADS THREE EYES A SHARP BEAK AND HANDS FOUR,YOU PROTECT ME,OH LORD OF MERCY!YOU ARE THE PRIMORDIAL ONE THE ULTIMATE TRUTH,OH SARBESA HAIL TO YOU HAIL TO YOU.---SARABESWARA RAKSHA KAVACH FOR PROTECTION IN SANSKRIT--- NILAKANTHAYA RUDRAYA SIVAYA SASIMOUSINEY--BABAYA BAVANATAYA PAKSHIRAJAYA THEY NAMAHA--GANGADARAYA SAMBAYA PARAMANANDA THEJASEY--SARBESWARAYA SANTHAYA SARABAYA NAMO NAMAHA--END------------if you are a victime of blackmagic im addressing to you ,i know you are living a horrour and nobody, not even you can explain it.if that is your situation learn this mantras here exposed,recite them as much as you can,do it loud and with pranayam,eat vegetarian food and avoid sex , drugs and revenge feelings during the period of sarabesa mantra sadhana,be innocent and have faith in lord sarabesa he will help you for sure if you surrender to his grace as innocent and pure as a child ,these are the only rules to get his fast and mighty help,he will solve all your troubles,namaste.this is a complete mantra sadhana and the duration time if under blackmagic, try it 3 mounths 108recitations of dhyanam saraba mantra,108 recitations of moola mantra,30 recitations or more of tamil sarabeswara kavach hymn and 108 recitacions of the sarbeswara raksha mantra per day.THE BLACKMAGIC WILL BE DESTROYED HARI OM.
Go to Top of Page

omarkaya

Spain
146 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2010 :  9:30:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit omarkaya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaste,some more tools to redirect negativity and blackmagic are;fasting during one week, while this week do satkarmas ,kunjal kriya every day,enemas , neti kriya,and pranayam nadi shodan(to do this, you should be previously physically cheked by a doctor,after the fast, keep strict vegetarian dieta for two months , avoid any kind of toxicity and keep strict mental and physical brahmacharya,the recitation of mantra kavach should fill your daily activity during these two months,this is a supersonic way to get rid of any kind of evil spirit or blackmagic,and the result is a brilliant healthy aura where no evil can live.blackmagic can be done by spirit possession like a pisacha a vetala or a mirriad of different kinds of bad spirits.if the blackmagic is caused by spirit possession the best choice is to pray hanuman,hanuman is the master of his senses and its the best help to keep brahmacharya,the hanuman kavach,hanuman panchamukha kavach,bajrang ban,or hanuman chalisa should be recited constantly.sudharsana kavach is also very powerful and the combination of devi kavacham and hanuman chalisa recitation is also very powerful.one thing that i would like to point out, is that avoiding sexual activity ,its fundamental to overcome blackmagic,usually if the spirit is a pisacha he will play with your libido and will possess you at the first sexual stimulation you could have, multiplying your libido at such level that you could have disastrous lust attacks.spirit possession most of the times comes to enjoy sex.spirits are all around us,they are non departed souls,that decide to stay on earth to acomplish some disires they couldnt get while incarnated.namaste hari om.
Go to Top of Page

omarkaya

Spain
146 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2010 :  8:19:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit omarkaya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
correction of the saraba gayatri mantra,om salubesaya vidmahe,pakshirajaya dimahi tanno saraba prachodayat.another correction,of the saraba moola mantram.om khem kham phat,pranna krahasi pranna krahasi hoom phat,shatru samharanaya saraba saluvaya,pakshirajaya hoom phat swaha.the invocation for help to other maha ugram(ferocius)deities like garuda nirisimha pratiyanquira or hanuman panchamukha,requires very strict conduct and no missconducts are allowed,otherwise the mantras could harm you,but lord sarabeswar,even if he is the mightyest,at the same time is a form of shiva and is much more indulgent and merciful in case you mistake.is the best protection under bad times,the shakti of his mantras is very blissful and powerful and you dont have to be under bad times to get the benefits of it.its said that worshipping lord sarabeswara can bring the same boons as shiva darshan,shiva is considered the most compasionate wishfullfiller form of god.om namah shivaya,om shree sarbeswaraya namah
Go to Top of Page

omarkaya

Spain
146 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2010 :  8:34:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit omarkaya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"the darkness is necesary for life to take root"well it might be,but i asure you that blackmagic is never necesary,and depending of which blackmagic,the only root that someone could get is under six foot soil.blackmagicians who use their blackmagic to harm others are the most low class of reptil that someone could be,blackmagic is an act of cruel coward psychopaty,and most of times the victime is a good person,and the reason is pure jalousy.
Go to Top of Page

amel_soname

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2010 :  09:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit amel_soname's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
get rid of evil devil jinn with the help of quran visit this link
http://getrideviljinndevilwiththehe...logspot.com/
black magic remove with quran visit this link
http://blackmagicremoveswithquran.blogspot.com/.
black magic spell reversal with quran visit this link
http://blackmagicspellreversalwithq...logspot.com/
kala jado ka quran se tor ka liya visit kareen yeah website
http://kalajadukaquransetoor.blogspot.com/
jinnat shaitan sifli mokelat ka quran se bagana k liya visit kareen yeah website
http://jinnatshaitanorsifflimokelat.blogspot.com/
kala jado ko quran se paltana (lotana , reverse ) ka liya visit kareen yeah website
http://kalajadokopaltana.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000