Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Lightning bolt
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2011 :  12:54:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Very hot tantra experience last night. A liquid lightning bolt reached up through my spine up to the heart level as I approached orgasm. Rising like a thermometer, it was unmistakably the same energy I felt during my initial kundalini surge - just much slower and manageable and this time not reaching the crown. It was accompanied by vigorous involuntary spinal shaking (like a dog shaking off its wet coat). It was truly awesome. I might dare to say it felt better than an ejaculatory orgasm, without actually being an orgasm.

This from practicing AYP plus solo tantra with holdback and blocking over the long term. Holdback meaning pause and wait while fully excited, then continue. Blocking method used on most but not all orgasms. Very rarely do I ever withhold orgasm, maybe once every couple months (the exception is when it feels like it's the natural, right thing to do - otherwise it is painful). And I just do solo practice whenever I feel like it (every 1-3 days for me), not trying to enforce any form of celibacy on myself. Looking forward to more liquid light filling the sushumna as this process continues.

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2011 :  1:38:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats! Thanks for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2011 :  3:12:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
vigorous involuntary spinal shaking (like a dog shaking off its wet coat)

i am recently experiencing that during DM and cosmic samyama
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2011 :  07:59:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thats kundalini@vigrous shaking..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000