Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Kundalini awakening and crown alert?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2013 :  06:50:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste everyone,

In the last day of 2012,I experienced what seemed to be a full awakening of kundalini and/or sushumna awakening. In the evening session, the spinal nerve, which was not very clear before, suddenly became a huge colomn of space/energy. Small at the roote, then becomes much bigger at the 3rd eye, just like a white serpent, fully alive. Spinal breathing is revolutioned.

Since that happened, the head sensation became an almost constant head ecstasy, around and above the 3rd eye. Now I could feel it all happens around the base of the crown, and I can feel the crona radiata now.

I have two specific questions regarding this:
1, even before this, I could feel slightly uncomfortable if a a subway or other crowded space, someone stand right besides around my head. This feeling strengthened after the awakening.
2, today, for twice or three times, I felt a sudden lost of left-right physical balance, I had to stop walking to balance myself, or sometimes jump. As if for the crown/top of head is leaning/stretching to different directions,energetically, causing this physical imbalance.Sometimes when I'm sitting, it seemed to fly out...Is this a crown alert, or it is normal part of gradual opening?
3, I don't feel uncomfortable with the crown sesnations/ecstasy, and I already self-paced. should I self pace more?

Current routine: 5mins-asanas (including nauli)+6mins SBP+20minsDM+5-8minsSamyama

Would appreciate any input!
Love to you all

Edited by - Pheel on Jan 08 2013 07:42:18 AM

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2013 :  07:06:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Pheel,

Those symptoms don't sound like any cause for concern. When the crown begins to open quite a few strange things can happen, which can be a bit unnerving at first. I would say just keep an eye on what is happening and be ready to cut back on practice times if necessary. Once the crown becomes part of the equation, everything you do in terms of spiritual practices becomes more powerful, so if you do decide to cut back a bit it certainly won't hurt and you can always build up to your previous practice routine again in a month or so when you feel more comfortable with the new energy dynamics taking place.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2013 :  07:49:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

Thanks for the quick reply! What happens proves to what you told me when I felt hard to add the Shree enhancement--that I needed to self pace for the crown. So indeed it is the crown that started to open.

What you adviced resonate with my intuition. I feel it is fine, but I probably do need some minor cut-back of practice, particularly samyama--it radiates out to the crown quite a bit. I think I need to self pace because after the sushumna awakening the practiced did become much more powerful, and I can easily get on the edge of overloading, actually one of the nights after the awakening I couldn't sleep. And in the middle of the night, weird experience of being chased and gun-shot happened like real--I could feel the pain of the bullets shooting through my (or some other's) chest.

And about the uncomfortable feeling of people getting close to my head space, should it be simply disregarded or should I avoid people getting close to my head as much as I comfortably can?

Thanks again!

Phil
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2013 :  08:15:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Phil,

The uncomfortability around your head may be your "energetically feeling" the people through the 3rd eye and or crown. Give it a little time and I am sure it will stabilize.

Best regards, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2013 :  08:18:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Phil,

Yes, dreaming about getting shot, or stabbed can happen in different chakras as they are being cleared. It's not much fun, but luckily is very rare. Has happened to me a couple of times, several years ago now.

And yes, samyama can have a powerful effect on the crown, so if do cut back on anything, maybe cut that back to one sutra repetition instead of two.

Over people getting close to your head, personally I find it depends who it is. Chakras resonate with chakras, so if your crown is sensitive and someone comes close to you with an open spinning crown chakra, it's going to feel a bit uncomfortable. But you may find that with others, there is little or no effect. Personally, I rarely found it to be an issue.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2013 :  09:13:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff, thanks for your answer. My intuition feels the same with yours...I usually don't feel it with spiritual people, yet, with people who are very clogged and kind of dark, I am likely to feel uncomfy...

Hi Christi, yes, it's not a big deal. Maybe I shouldn't pay much attention to it.
Abt your explanation on being shot, it makes good sense, as my throat chakra experienced opening before the dreamish thing happened. I'll cut my sutra repition to one.

With gratitude,

Phil
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2013 :  09:44:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Pheel,

Depending on the "clarity" of the person, they radiate energy at different frequencies. The clogged & dark is just easier to notice because of the difference from your natural flow/energies. The fact that it makes you feel uncomfortable implies that you still have issues which resonate with that "level" that you need to clear/deal with.

Best wishes, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2013 :  9:52:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the tip, Jeff. Yes, there's still a lot of stuff to be purified here,but fortunately daily practice will take care of it, as Yogani always remind us:)

Phil
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  01:13:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the previous advice/suggestions/support. I've recently developed some new experiences, not sure if they are all crown-related, but I'd like to double-check with you guys so that I know it's OK:

1.sometimes in meditation I was totally gone, and when I "came back",it's usually accompanied by a jerk of the body. somehow like a corpse being shocked back to life....
2. in the rest period, somewhere in the head there can be a shocking sensation that's like two broken wires with power get suddenly reconnected.which is followed or preceded by deep sleep like state.
3. recently, there's warm wavy pulsing sensation on top of the head;
4. in daily activities, there are sometimes subtle feelings/emotions that are to be witnessed, like feeling of self-righteousness (when in fact i might be making a mistake), a very good ecstatic feeling (in fact it might be an obssession with some scenery), feeling of going to a faraway place and stay alone and free from all this (subtle symptoms of overload, or too much release of deeply lodged emotions)

Recently due to shaktipat and increase of practice, the speed is really fast, but fortunately I can manage to "see through" the foggy feeling and see that it is just a release of obstructions....and I'm starting to self pace.

I'd appreciate any input on this matter.

Many thanks and much love!

Phil
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2013 :  10:33:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When the mind is in fog, it is often because we feel so much of ourselves.

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2013 :  10:49:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Phil,

Sounds like you are making very good progress. "Ceasing" in meditation is also often called experiencing the "void". Also, often you can get the same kind of "lack of presence feeling", by just being very deep in consciousness. The "reconnecting" during rest feeling, could be the "coming back" from deep consciousness and reconnecting with your body. The waving pulsing sensation sounds like normal crown activity and witnessing feelings/emotions is always good.

Best wishes,

Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Goodway

USA
99 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2013 :  2:40:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Pheel
like feeling of self-righteousness

Why is the self not right?

Edited by - Goodway on Mar 05 2013 2:48:00 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000