Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Spirit/Astral Sex? I need help/opinions please!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Blacknapkins

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2012 :  10:33:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey,

First a little back story.

So, this past year I met a girl, which I fell head over heels in love with, love at first sight. This has never happened to me before. I'm an awkwardly old male virgin, 25. She was raped 2 years ago, and I suspect had a past of sexual abuse, although she never out right told me this. We 'dated' for about 2 months.

We never had sex, but I did sleep in her bed next to her 2 times. I kept asking about her past, which she didn't want to talk about and the relationship went south. She started to hate me/view me as a potential rapist.

After we 'broke up', I started having many strange dreams and experiences...I can only describe it as 'feeling' and 'seeing' energy. Especially in my left hand/left side of my body. The major 'points of entry' and my left abdomen, left foot, left hand/forearm/elbow/knee. Twitching and spasms will happen from time to time. I did notice...She was having these same spasms when we would hang out together at her house, watching a movie or something. She would comment on them.

I've also been having these very strange...spontaneous sexual experiences. Sometimes while meditating. For example..I'll feel this 'energy' in my left hand/foot, and I'll go lay down. It feels very much like the 'succubus' myth. Only, it is 'pretending' to be this girl I still love. The energy will come up from my feet, and into my gut then to my chest. I'll sometimes hear my gut growl as if 'energy' is shifting around. I don't know how else to describe it. It always comes from the left side, but I'll have random 'taps' on the right side/arm/hand/leg/side as well. Sometimes a 'negative' feeling male energy will come in from the right side. It feels sort of evil. I know this sounds crazy...and it is.

I'm not sure if she is having the same experiences or not. We did share a similar experience one night where I went out of my body, and she was having a spontaneous orgasm or close to it. I cannot talk to her to ask if she is still having these...Spirit or Astral Sexual experiences.

I don't know what is going on...I'm starting to feel a bit insane. The orgasms I'm having feel absolutely amazing. They feel like a female orgasm, not a male orgasm. And the visualizations are always intense.

I keep an avid dream journal, and I'm been recording the date/time that I've been having these experiences. Most of the time it is late at night or early in the morning. I felt a deep connection to this girl, and I'm wondering...could it somehow be her? My subconscious? An entity playing a joke on me?

It is truly strange, and I've had sleep paralysis experiences in the past, and a dozen or so 'out of body' experiences, but never anything like this.

Any insight would be welcome!

Thanks

Edited by - Blacknapkins on Oct 10 2012 10:37:55 AM

KechariConfusion

USA
44 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2012 :  11:55:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Next time this happens, fumigate with incense.

Definitely a negative spirit.
Go to Top of Page

ran deren

Israel
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2012 :  9:16:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit ran deren's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is strange indeed , I would say it might be a strange astral and Karmic un resolved connection.
if you want to stop this influences imagine your astral body and try to feel the astral connecting strings between you and the girl.
then cut them with your will (you can imagine yourself doing it with a sword or seizures)
then feel the astral string redrawn back into your body like spageti sucket back ito your aura.
after that cover your body with electric blue and Golden colored energy.(for protection)
this might help you do disconnect from her in the astral world.(it is a huna protection technique)
there is a good chance that she will feel the separation and contact you out of the blue.
Tell me how it went...
Go to Top of Page

Blacknapkins

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  2:59:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for any replies, I really do appreciate them. This is strange territory for me, but I've had strange experiences all of my life, and keep an active dream journal. While I was with this girl, I was having vivid dreams of her, as if 'she' was showing me something. Since I've completely stopped seeing her/trying to talk to her, I've rarely had any dreams with her. So my dream life, is back to 'normal'

I tried burning incense 24/7 over this past week. It seemed to have a minor effect, but the 'presence' is still coming through, but it's not as intense. I've actually been able to go to sleep when I want to over this past week. The strange this is, since I've been keeping a record of when this 'feeling' comes over me, It seems to happen around specific times. I've been trying to just ignore it, and I certainly don't speak to anyone about it.

I will say...the first time this happened was when I was seeing this girl. It was ~2:00 am one night. I had this intense feeling, it felt like it was somehow 'her' and this 'energy' hit me in my side, and flipped me on my back. It felt just like a succubus? Or something. It was sexual in nature. I soon had the feeling that she was somehow in trouble, so against my better judgement, I got up and drove over to see if she was home but didn't call/text her. There was a strange car there, and I later found out it was her parents that were in town. This was after I had a dream that she was molested by a family member? or her father? I don't know, but it was a strange dream where she and I were standing in 3rd person watching this event happen. I never brought this up with her, but I do know that she was in therapy for depression, and she had some secret that she told me "I'm not ready to talk about that, I've never told anyone that".

So...You can understand I'm sort of interested to know if m dream was true? But I know that's pretty crazy and so I try not to give it much credit.

I will try the cord cutting technique, I've heard about that. I really do care for this girl, but I've got to move on. I did have a dream that I raped her in a past life (1500s), and that this was my punishment in this life. I don't know what to think about that, I don't really believe in that, but it's interesting to think about. I did feel instantly drawn to this girl from the moment I met her, in a way I've never felt so strongly about anyone. Oh well. Life goes on.

Thanks for listening to my crazy story. Haha.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000