AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 I am new member
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mysticyogi

17 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2006 :  03:11:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit mysticyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Friends,
I am a new member of this community. I am from India and practicing Yoga since 11 years as per classic Hatha Yoga way. I came to know about this site from Google. I think whoever has created this web site deserves great appreciation from all of the readers. Nice work. I hope that I will enjoy knowledge sharing on these forums.

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2006 :  03:44:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello mysticyogi

You are very welcome

Yes - we are all immensly grateful to Yogani and his amazing contributions to the field of Yoga. We are blessed to have him with us.

I hope you will share with us what you experience from diving into this well of information.

Enjoy!

May all your Nows be Here
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2006 :  08:03:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Mysticyogi. Thank you for joining us.

I think whoever has created this web site deserves great appreciation from all of the readers.

Yes all of us here agree with that... Yogani has done us a great favor by making this website available to all... it is simple and very effective..

I hope you will stay and share your journey with us.
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2006 :  09:36:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Mysticyogi!

I think whoever has created this web site deserves great appreciation from all of the readers.

Yes, Jai Guru Yogani! Oops, I mean, way to go Yogani!

Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2006 :  12:15:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Mysticyogi! We are glad you're here.

Please make sure to check out Yogani's lessons as well as this forum. They're available from the main page and they are good reading!!

Yes, we are all grateful to Yogani for his writings and this forum!

light and love,
Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2006 :  1:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Mysticyogi

Yes AYP has changed my life, at last all is revealed.

RICHARD
Go to Top of Page

mysticyogi

17 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2006 :  11:03:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit mysticyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Friends,
Thank you all for your warm welcome. I look forward to interact with you all through this web site and discussion forum.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000