Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 A funny imagination
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  2:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
An imagination that occured this morning of big bang discussion amongst a physicist, jkrishnamurti, wallstreet executive and a cool california Hippie

physicist
As you know the string theory really is an encapsulation of the big bang. Thus big bang fundamentally still holds the keys to the truth.

j krishnamurti
Let us look at what bang actually means. This is basically an event, a common event at that. When the ...event is noticeable with enough impact, we call it then as big bang. Thus creation is a simulatenous action and not a serial event. We can go into this further. Looking at the wall street executive - Are you with me Sir?

wall street exec
Yes, I never understood this while I was in school, Now I totally get it. There are so many bangs going on, and the creation happens when the bang is good enough. Human life and all life come out because of a real good bang.

Hippie to the wall street
Son, we havent whored existence yet. There are bangs that are still not for a buck.

phycist and jkrishnamurti goes "..."

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  10:48:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

sivasambho

USA
136 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  1:31:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey shanti, Happy to have tickled your funny bone... :D
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000