Enlightenment Milestones
 Beauty
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  07:01:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
lately i am appreaciating Beauty more ..beauty in everything...life is glamourous...it has a sensual intimate beauty

Edited by - maheswari on Aug 07 2012 07:11:16 AM

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2012 :  08:57:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

lately i am appreaciating Beauty more ..beauty in everything...life is glamourous...it has a sensual intimate beauty

This was already the natural state of things.

It is indeed a milestone to recognize this.

Love,

Kevin
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2012 :  11:48:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i never was into photography...but today i spent one hour taking photos from different angles of an orchid flower i bought...then walking in my apartment i noticed how the sun beam is entering through the window shutter creating beautiful lines of light on the floor...then i felt like taking a photo of my palm grabbing a lightened salt lamp ,with manicured fingers and colorful bracelets on the wrist!
i forgot about time.....it was inner silence...
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2012 :  3:54:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Let's see some then no hiding your light under a salt lamp.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2012 :  02:18:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

[quote] You are the salt of the earth; but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trodden under foot by men. 14 "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hid. 15 Nor do men light a lamp and put it under a bushel, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house.quote] (Matthew 5/13-15)
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2012 :  01:39:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
there is a pigeon nest on my window...mum pigeon checks up on baby pigeon every now and then
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2012 :  04:05:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

there is a pigeon nest on my window...mum pigeon checks up on baby pigeon every now and then

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Is there a bustle in your hedgerow ?

Edited by - karl on Aug 21 2012 04:06:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2012 :  04:34:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i am unable to take a picture of the nest cause it is located in a tiny squezed corner....
no there is no bustle...it is only one baby pigeon
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2012 :  09:21:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It would be nice to have pictures from people about what is inspiring them or interesting them. Baby Pigeons and nests on window ledges is just the thing. I might go take some pictures of the flocks of Geese grazing in the park and new ducklings swimming behind Mum on the river.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000