Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini and emotion or kundalini and calm mind?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cosagorda

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2012 :  02:05:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was watching this video in youtube this guys saying that in order for you to awake kundalini you need to have a strong emotion and not just quiet the mind by doing meditation. I have a different opinion in this subject but I just want to gather a better understanding maybe someone can give me an intelligent and developed point of view .
Peace.

Edited by - cosagorda on Jul 12 2012 02:12:59 AM

k windsock

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  06:18:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
this is my first post on ayp and this is a very important question. having had 30 years of living with K ( *unknowingly for most of the time ) my biggest experiences have been after and during high emotional situations - visiting cambodian killing fields, my first day in florence,etc. i believe there are several boxes to be ticked before K manifests in her majesty - for me it has been spending time in nature, breathing deeply, a diet high in tryptophan, lots of sunlight, self reflection , forgiving others and yourself, being some prerequisites.
looking forward to replies to the poster's question. OM
* unknowingly = i didn't know it was kundalini until learning about it.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2012 :  2:49:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000