Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Thanks for med advice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2012 :  9:47:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This site is such a major help in securing a better practice and life. After I stepped up my meditating against the advice of AYP I started feeling bad but was determined to press on. Silly, I know. I got soooooooo much advice from people saying to take it easy. Then it hit me (or someone told me) each day is to enjoyed. There is no working toward a final goal other than what unfolds today! How many times I've heard it and how many times I've forgotten it. I guess as Yogani, says we're not really going anywhere and we'll always be just where we are for today, or something like that (I know I said it badly). So my thoughts now are just on healing AND I have a lot of that to do.
Thank you all,
L

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  04:23:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Imaher;

Weren't you the one who mentioned something about nightmares!my opinion was to press on in practices.I'm sorry I weren't aware you were feeling bad in life,I thought it's just a dream thing.

All In all,my advise was not so wise,I myself had to leave work early today due to severe pain in my right chest and strong energy movement.felt my heart and breathing were stopping...While I was trying to work and my subtle body shifting left and right....

I'm lucky to have a manager with the kindest heart in the world,he asked me to take as much rest as needed and not to worry about work as he'll be doing my part of work till I feel better....

This isn't working!time to take a long break from practices over here as well.

Wish you well.

Salam
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  07:23:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
well I have to say, thank YOU for taking the advice given and self pace. Not everyone likes this advice or follows this advice...
Wish you all the best Larry!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  07:24:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wish you a smooth heart opening Namath! You are in my prayers.
Go to Top of Page

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  10:28:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti, you are the kindness, nicest, most caring, gentle person I have ever had the pleasure to know. You are truly one of God's great creations. And thank you Namath, you only meant the best.
Larry
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000