Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Ram Bomjan visits me in a dream:
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cff

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - May 01 2012 :  07:07:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Ram Bomjan, Buddha Boy visits me in a dream:
I have been having this strong desire to meet and see Buddha Boy. A long dream ensues, eventually it turns into a 2ndary dream. I become somewhat chaotic, you will understand later, in the sense, that I am at a great gathering, and I see this girl from my past and in RL she had a lot of animosity towards everyone. So I go to her to make peace, but she is telling a guy to beat me up. I go to the guy, and bow in front of him (kowtow actually), I want to make peace with him. And there are tons of people there. The guy giving a talk begins to insult the person who is going to beat me up. This happens twice and then he threatens to beat him up. At which time, things go chaotic, how? I get up and I scream: Let's wage a total war! Everyone goes suddenly berserk, but actually everyone becomes my soldier. I run around towards exit of ruins, and I see a child fighting a strong man, I scream: I wage war on all challengers in existence (or something like this), and suddenly we are atop/out of this ruins in front of a great army. At this time, we are all unarmed, so I order my hundreds of thousands of troops to arm ourselves with the weapons of Lord Shiva by praying Om Nama Shivay. Everyone becomes armed with heavenly weapons. The enemy army approaches and charges, begins to attack us, so I send the first round of Grenadiers to blow things up. I charge at the front right after... I am at the front and suddenly 4 children of the enemy race (in their 3-4 years of age) come running at me, I tell my army to let them pass, that children can't be involved in our war. I look at some strange fellow that is in the middle of the 2 armies at the front, he is of neither army, but he is dressed somewhat like a poor man, in rags or whatever. Note that at this time, this fellow isn't part of any army, he's just watching. I am basically facing him. There seems to be a second or 2 of truce, the enemy army brings me a prisoner and we can't communicate clearly because they don't speak English. They however bring me a man that has a long ear and they will torture/cut his ear. At which moment I say, this is unacceptable, and think to myself, that's why we have to have war. To stop this sh*t. I order my grenadiers to blow up the people who will torture this man. At which time, I look back at the face of the incognito man, and I realize (obviously by his grace) that it's Buddha Boy! It's his same face! I say out loud? Ram Bomjan!? And he smiles at me; I throw myself down to his feet and begin to laugh out loud of happiness, I am very very happy. I wake up from that dream into another dream where I am lying down, and some jackpot message shows up to me on a television, saying I won the jackpot with a big number, 12 billion $, but I beg God to give me Salvation and not money. Of course, it's not meant as in real money, but definitely blessings. There were many tests in this dream. My reaction to the girl of my past, my reaction to the guy who she asked to beat me up, my reaction to a speaker who abused him and threatens to beat him up for talking to me, my decision to wage war on all challenges, my decision to not harm the enemy's children and my decision to wage war on that race of people who want to harm others. After which Ram Bomjam revealed himself to me. I will see him in the future, in real life in his monastery once it is built and study the sacred Dharma, I will finish residency before however. It will be an interesting meeting to have in real life.

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - May 02 2012 :  3:28:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cff,

you find really very interesting links as above and should also give the link of the Himalayan master and yogi.

C.G. Jung would say that buddhaboy also one wikipedia belongs to the reservoir of personal pictures used in dreams. More to say is difficult if it is more than a wish to see him.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

cff

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - May 02 2012 :  7:14:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I actually get lots of dreams like these with different people I don't even know.
Another one I met like Buddha Boy was Ghandi who appeared to me in a dream after I passed a few tests on lust.

Sometimes I see other yogis who are not worldwidely known. Sometimes beings from past lives. From what I was told by someone (Adronis-Brad Johnson) going through my akashic records, I am being visited in my dreams and in a sense upgraded almost on a nightly basis.

I have however failed more tests than I can remember. I've had easy tests and some ridiculously hard ones, which I simply have failed again and again.

Sometimes, I am given the same test over and over and still don't pass it. If I pass it, some being will show up or not, or I will get another dream following the dream of the test where in the Master in question will knock on my door, or simply talk to me.

Among the many masters I've seen, there was one (who in a later dream I was told I was a servant in his court, and he was a King in another life), he was also a great Yogi and initiated me into his Yoga. This master in particular when he saw me in my dreams told me he knew all the Gitas. (like Bhagavad Gita, etc...) And decided to sing me one called the "Bone Gita".

One time, following something I did in the dream to help lost Gopis, Krishna manifested right behind me in my room, I couldn't see him, just vibrationally feel him; a tremendously strong vibration. My body was paralized on the spot and quacked in vibration. I didn't know what to do nor say.

There is an experiential difference between a dream where you are visited by someone and a dream where someone is used by your consciousness. In my experience and opinion, the moment of recognition is very key. Not only it is a abrupt moment of inner lucidity, but it ends the dream shortly after. In a dream where the consciousness uses elements of the outside world, like Jesus or Buddha or who not, the dream is like a stream, there is no alternating level of consciousness and there is no happiness or anything felt at the meeting since there is simply no lucidity. I could be wrong, but experientially, those are the differences I notice and the pattern that I have found.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000