Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Red itchy pimple/acne
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2012 :  5:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

These days I've been finding a few tiny red pimple/acne like thing on my skin. They are a few and most of them located on where the torso connects with the four limbs and some near the spine.

I didn't go to see my doctor because intuitively I felt it's energy related. I've been recently (a couple of weeks) making progress and I think a major block in the chest section of the spine has mostly dissolved. It has been felt really great since, first taste of blending of bliss and ecstasy in meditation. But now there are these red itchy pimples.

I personally feel it's probably some toxins/obstructions being brought to the surface. and it'll pass. But I'm wondering if any of you experienced similar things. I'd also appreciate if any one can give me some tips on how to deal with them. So far, they've been just a few and the itchiness is not bad at all.

Many thanks!

Phil

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2012 :  6:15:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Pheel,

It's hard to say exactly what's going on in these circumstances and if it gets worse you should always consider the western doctor approach.

I recently had an outbreak of a similar condition and it's been overwhelming at times. Like you, I have multiple itchy points. In my case, they conform to the Lung and Spleen Meridian points, which means along the arms down to the wrists, and along the sides of the torso and groin areas and down the legs. Similar to what you described it seems.

I've never had skin problems like this before but they are certainly related to purification. Like you, I had a major obstruction dissolve in the chest recently.

It doesn't sound like it's too bad for you at the moment. Believe me, conditions like this can stop your life in its tracks, so you should treat it now by self pacing, and avoiding anything that triggers additional inflammation.

This condition really sucks so you have my empathy

Go to Top of Page

BenQuiet

Thailand
12 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2012 :  01:25:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

About two years ago the body got hit with a serious case of shingles, itchy red soreness, quite ugly as it was all over the upper torso, face and hands. I have read accounts where it's a final burning off of some karma. I tried medicines and creams to no avail. Then i went the Oriental way with acupuncture and Chinese tea, she was an old Thai/Chinese doctor and really knew her work. For whatever ails the body i definitely recommend this route.
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2012 :  3:42:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Pheel;
I had a very bad break out of acne in my face last year.I also felt it's energy related especially I was 31 so if I were to get acne i should have got it on a younger age.Tried the natural remedies recommended by the ones who went through similar experience & healed.Didn't work for me.Nothing worked for me except after getting a proper treatment with a dermatologist. the blood tests turned out to be clear!so the doctor decided it's stress related issue .

My advice :try the natural remedies which other members recommend on previous post that you'll find upon search ...but don't postpone your treatment if it stays longer than a month...I have a permanent little scar on my face now ...can be removed with laser but I'll keep it as a souvenir for the mean time

that's one of previous posts:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=1472#10981

that's another:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....chTerms=rash

goodluck
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2012 :  6:22:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice to hear the good results presumably caused by your treatment of your block at the heart by backward wheels opening the groins and as the beginning of the heart meridian the armpits and cleansing by pimples.

The pimples at the spine may show an organ cleansing especially on the lines of te different stimulating poins of them on the bladder meridian.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2012 :  10:26:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, thank you all for sharing your experience and your tips on how to deal with it!

@Tonightisthenight, self-pacing is a good suggestion. I hope you'll heal soon, if you haven't already.

@Benquiet: although I'm not totally sure abt it, but your explanation makes sense: I think the red things resulted from dissolved inner obstrucition coming to the surface and being burnt away.

@Delara: I'm also well above the age of acne and I do feel the releasing of heat energy at those red spots. So, it's a energy thing. Thanks for bringing up the posts with good natural remedies. I've been following a pitta-pacifying diet. I actually sometimes feel cold, especially my hands. My natural remedy is eating raw dandelion green. Bitter but it works:)

@Axel: thanks for following me to give more advices:) what you said makes good sense.

This evening session, I really felt the strong column of the spinal nerve. Big and nice, though not the whole spine yet.

Thank you all,
Namaste.
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2012 :  10:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I checked the points again. most of them are actually related to bladder or gal bladder meridians. It makes sense because my bladders are not healthy due to some past illness. Pheel
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000