Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Higher levels of consciousness = death, I'm told.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cff

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2012 :  09:45:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have a question. I am interested about reaching higher levels of consciousness, but my guides tell me that it would kill me. I was allowed to experience certain states thanks to a boon so that my body wouldn't explode in the process, but that's just in dreams, where I became the galaxy and experienced then the level above where the galaxy itself folded into the body of a man sitting down in meditation, and then I went to the level above even that where I was in a room of sorts, and there was like a dot white light moving on the floor. Very hard to explain that part. In the dream that was basically the message, the vibratory is so high and there's so much energy that my body would explode. Like being hit by lightning? I've heard of certain things like that with Nirvikalp samadhi from my guru Yogiraj Siddhanath Gurunath, and well,

1) I wanted to get your thoughts on reaching such a state without blowing myself up in the process.

2) Does any of your practices allow you to reach those states of awareness and what's above it? If so, what's your take on the third level I explained and don't really understand what it was.

Thxs

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 5:14:01 PM

Inner_silence

USA
50 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2012 :  10:21:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I sleep everyday That's a form of death although an unconscious one. I believe the real death will be a conscious one like meditation, only with no physical body to wake up. So in essence, in my belief, we are experiencing or atleast trying to experience conscious death.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2012 :  11:10:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Relaxed in meditation, relaxed during sleep, death of the body will be no different.
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2012 :  12:11:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi cff, would you like to share what practices you follow?
Go to Top of Page

cff

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2012 :  06:39:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To be honest Swan, I took for Guru Yogiraj Siddhanath Gurunath, so I began practicing his Kriya Yoga.
Now, that was when I still had energy to have a practice.
I also found that 20s minutes of meditation would give me rather incredible dreams... But then I abandonned even that.
I basically have no practice, other than the constant effort to lead a virtuous life in whichever ways seem possible or attainable to me.
I gave up on the meditational sadhana when I'm basically told that I have to meditate 20-23 hours a day when I can barely do 1 hour properly.
Even this lack of sadhana doesn't stop the somewhat amazing dreams I have, but then again, from what I was told by a channeler (Adronis, google it), my guides are trying to rekindle the flame of previous lives, but to be honest I feel too old for this. It's useless to run back to these things even when you have succeeded in a previous life, only to be reborn at case 0. That's how I feel and that's my sadhana, purely on the basis of personal perfection, a bit like the ancient greeks would call it "arete".

I note that I still get kundalini experiences, to the extent that in another dimension, my kundalini woke up completely and began to pulse back to the crown chakra, and I basically died. Then a being of light showed up, which shows up with everyone, to me, the intuition said it was the Dalai Lama, and there was some non verbal communication, and I ended up saluting him, to then go back to my body and not go through the door which was in front of me.

I have had blissful experiences at times when I'm in front of some students (in dreams), I don't really care for those experiences, they are purely spontaneous or matters of the Higher self.

Now when I look at people like Palden Dorje, I become inspired to meditate again, kinda like why I meet all these masters in my sleep, and probably why I do. I may meditate for 1-3 days 20 minutes each, then go back to abandon the practice and to be honest I just want to be left in peace.

A few years back, I decided to meditate and have experience and during a meditation, a sun which had appeared in a flash to me when I was 7 years old, showed up again. Then sun showed up in my 3rd eye, I asked it to fuse with me and it got sucked in my heart chakra, fully electrifying my body. From that time on, I've been able to talk in a language that doesn't sound like dissimilar to sankrits. At times, I talk to beings invisible to my physical body, but that are around me none the less, etc... At times, I used to fall into yogic postures spontaneously, etc... That was back when I wanted to reach God realization.

This is pretty much the history of my sadhana from present to past.
Go to Top of Page

cff

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2012 :  06:44:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think I've taken Jesus' advice "Let God do the Work" in a lazy way hahaha, since he also said, "No man can carry another man's cross".
Go to Top of Page

cff

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2012 :  07:03:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Also Swan, I used to do an apparently dangerous meditation rather naturally, my higher self would pull me out of it all the time. This happened so many times, I decided to reduce the meditation practice. I asked the channeled Adronis about this and he said the practice was too much for me and would probably overload me. If you read what I said about the sun, I entered psychosis on 2 occasions after the sun in the chest experience, 1 year apart... too much energy definitely...
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2012 :  08:24:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It sounds like you are overflowing with bhakti, and some balancing act will really help you. As you have already experienced that there are many paths, like powerful kriya yoga for 20 minutes, to 20-23 hours of meditation a day. Now that you here, you may want to go through the AYP lessons – for as per my knowledge, many people with overload have found balance with AYP. And it requires 20 minute twice daily, and you can modify the timing per your wish or capacity.

Considering your current situation as you have described, I would suggest that you go through the grounding and self pacing topics first [topics are listed at the left side of the screen], and when you feel more balanced, start with deep meditation and spinal breathing pranayama, and enjoy…

quote:
Originally posted by cff

my guides are trying to rekindle the flame of previous lives, but to be honest I feel too old for this. It's useless to run back to these things even when you have succeeded in a previous life, only to be reborn at case 0. That's how I feel and that's my sadhana, purely on the basis of personal perfection, a bit like the ancient greeks would call it "arete".

Hmm… did not you just contradict yourself here when you say ‘flame of previous lives’ and ‘only to be reborn at case 0’? It appears that you are born with more than zero this time. So why do you think next time you would take birth at case zero?

Spiritual journey is not a race that you run with a finish line in front of you and a stop watch keeping time. There are no goals to attain before you shade this life to take a new one; it is a journey to keep on. If you are expecting that you will/need to accomplish something in this lifetime – be sure that this kind of expectation is nothing but a trap for your spirit. Just keep practicing. I am sure you have heard this –

"Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be satisfied."

Regarding the psychosis, I would not comment as this should be handled with priority by a professional – I will just send my love to you. And I will stay away from any practice that seems dangerous to me, as you did.

Hope this makes sense…

Edited by - Swan on Apr 13 2012 08:28:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

cff

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2012 :  09:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks a lot Swan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000