Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 kUNDALINI WITHOUT KNOWING
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HAPPYDAYDAY

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2012 :  03:02:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I had an experience many years ago. I felt something shoot up my spine and then circle the inside of my head round and round very fast. What proceeded afterwards was very intense dreams lucid fully conscious.

It felt like i was on the edge of sanity and insanity. The doctor diagnosed me with schizophrenia and put me on heavy medication .

I was on medication for about two years befor throwing all the medication in the bin and going travelling .

A few years later i was chatting to a friend i mentioned that i could tell the exact min my mental illness started he thought i was joking. After i mentioned the thing shooting up my spine he gave me a book on kundalini.

The symptoms are alot better now since taking vitamin D3 and creatine.

Thoe i do have constant pressure in my head and face .

Maybe if i would of known more about kundalini befor it happend my life would of been diffent.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 4:14:09 PM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2012 :  06:30:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forums Happydayday.

I am glad you have found answers to what you were experiencing and sorry to hear about the pressure in your head. Have you considered doing any form of practices to bring the kundalini symptoms under control?

If you have not already done so, take a look at this lesson: http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

Also, it may help to get into some form of structured practices so you can use the energy rather than suffer due to it.

Thanks for sharing your experience here.
Wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page

HAPPYDAYDAY

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2012 :  10:22:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Welcome to the AYP forums Happydayday.

I am glad you have found answers to what you were experiencing and sorry to hear about the pressure in your head. Have you considered doing any form of practices to bring the kundalini symptoms under control?

If you have not already done so, take a look at this lesson: http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

Also, it may help to get into some form of structured practices so you can use the energy rather than suffer due to it.

Thanks for sharing your experience here.
Wish you all the best.

Thanks shanti never realised how common it is.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2012 :  10:34:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is a gift from the divine.

As with any gift from the divine, we can see it as a curse or a blessing... that is our choice.

If we get into some form of structured practice we can take this blessing and use it to reach the divine. Our choice really.

If you'd like, take a look at the lessons starting here:
http://www.aypsite.org/10.html

No worries if not.
Wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000