Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Don't really know
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

phleppen

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2011 :  1:45:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all,

I'm always trying to start a topic on something that is going on with me... but I don't know how to best explain it... it feels like a number of things that I really just don't have the perspective or awareness to organize and translate into words...

All these things have been going on with my body... energy is moving in weird ways... or so it seems... sometimes it is more on the left side of my body... sometimes more on the right... same goes for my head/mind/brain... it just feels like an imbalance... my body, bones, muscles perhaps even too... when i walk I don't feel centered and walking straight up... I don't have that sense of evenness in my body... I feel like and abstract painting or something...

Every once in awhile I feel more intelligent... capable of calculating things, good memory, intuitive... other times I feel dumb...

Back to the bodily stuff though, which seems to be somehow mirrored in my mind... sometimes I feel small and beneath the left side of my mind... other times I am above and to the right, this is usually when the left side is numb and I'm detached... I feel like I'm being cold to other when i'm like this...

Then there is today, which has in a way become my new normal... where it's all just jumbled... I can feel somewhat, but I am still not all there...

I feel like I'm running out of steam in this post... I just want to see if anybody else out there knows what the hell I'm talking about and if there is anything I should do... I started trying OSHO's Dynamic Meditation and I think it is working out... but I just don't know how much of what is going on with me is just part of getting older, I'm 28... or if I need to change my life circumstances... or if there are things I can do in my current life circumstances to heal...

Sometimes I feel like I'm in the right place geographically... I pass by people and they smile... things feel like they might actually lead to something... then other times I feel like what the hell am I doing here...

I know this is a lot... I don't expect anybody to fix my life... but I was seeing a spiritual therapist, who did help me to an extent, but I feel like there is still a lot unresolved... I've been reading about Kundalini and I relate to a lot of it especially when I'm more spiritually focused...

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 5:09:52 PM

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2011 :  11:56:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi phleppen and welcome to the AYP forum!

For left right imbalance (in my case, left side was more... what to say... 'energetic' ) I have tried nadi shodhan pranayama, and this worked for me. You can see the below link for a comprehensive discussion on this.

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....=10141#86705

hope this helps.
Love ...
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2011 :  11:57:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hey Phleppen,

it sounds like you've got a lot going on.

but if you're nervous system is active, it could account for all these strange sensations you are having. I wouldn't worry about them as it's likely they are just part of a phase.

you've obviously got some confusion. that's ok. maybe you just need to relax and worry less. that's the best advice i can give you.

best wishes
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000