Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Effect of Kundalini awakening on a loved one
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Drumfada

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2011 :  09:56:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,
My partner is going through a kundalini awakening.
I'm not kundalini active but I feel overwhelmed – paralysed – like a rabbit caught up in car headlights.
I’m anxious, confused. I have difficulty concentrating and making decisions.
I know that time is passing and I’m missing something, I’ve growing self-doubt, I’m concerned that something is wrong with me, that I’m going crazy.
Is this likely to be anything to do with my partner and her kundalini awakening?

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 5:24:43 PM

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2011 :  12:49:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear Drumfada
what are yr partner kundalini symptoms?
and most importantly are you sure that your were not anxious before ...ie are you usually prone to anxiety?
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1534 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2011 :  02:13:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It could be that she is drawing energy from you as well. If you know how to do so, shield yourself.

Are you into any meditation practice?

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Drumfada

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2011 :  05:23:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

dear Drumfada
what are yr partner kundalini symptoms?
and most importantly are you sure that your were not anxious before ...ie are you usually prone to anxiety?

Hi,
No, I'm not usually an anxious person. I'm generally fairly calm and think things through. As for my partner's symptoms, if you look at
http://www.elcollie.com/st/symptoms.html she ticks every manifestation.
Go to Top of Page

Drumfada

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2011 :  05:25:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, Sey,

Any suggestions for shielding myself? I do Reiki and I use the pilar of white light to surround and protect me.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1534 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2011 :  05:58:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That sounds fine. I use a sphere of light.
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2011 :  03:02:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
Is your partner doing any practices, meditation etc? She may find energy balance by doing so and therefore your symptoms may ease.You will be more open to her energies as you are attuned to Reiki and have a certain amount of purification therefore opening the energy channels to increased flow.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2011 :  07:57:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please don't think kundalini raising is any kind of "great spiritual achievement" that everyone needs to have, and makes you special. There are lots of kundalini risen people doing unenlightened things and vice versa.
Each person needs to develop their life separate from the spirituality of others. So don't feel left behind at all. Don't configure your spiritual life around kundalini rising. It's just something that happens along the way, and often it doesn't happen. Worrying about it slows you down spiritually.
So you should accept your partner the way they are, and hope they will do the same for you.
Go to Top of Page

Drumfada

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  09:39:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you to everyone who responded so quickly and generously with their knowledge and wisdom.
You've helped me a lot.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000