Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Sodarshan Chakra Kriya to heal a split personality
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ThoughtBroadcaster

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  11:48:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hi i was wandering if the Sodarshan Chakra Kriya has the healing multiple personality? i have mastered this kriya but am going to wait till i am in a supporting environment before doing it 1 1/2 hours a day for 40 days since ill be in good hands if the kundalini awakens. i read this kriya cuts all neurotic inside nature so i assume this cures ocd. if anyone has any information please let me know.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 3:19:34 PM

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2011 :  9:26:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
[i]Originally posted by
...i have mastered this kriya but am going to wait till i am in a supporting environment before doing it 1 1/2 hours a day for 40 days since ill be in good hands if the kundalini awakens.

Hi ThoughtBroadcaster,

After reading your question, I found a description of Sodarshan Chakra Kria at this Sikh page:
http://www.mrsikhnet.com/2008/10/16...-meditation/
I am not familiar with that practice.

AYP offers a powerful integrated series of practices for cultivating inner silence and kundlalini awaking, however, AYP does not include Sodarshan Chakra Kria, nor to my knowledge do we have any recomedations specifically addressing multiple personality disorder. No disrespect for that practice, but if it is important to you to do that kria, it would be best for you seek elsewhere for a community of support for your practice.

Edited by - bewell on Nov 04 2011 9:30:05 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000