Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Purification of nerves
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sanjeev

India
32 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  04:30:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear all,

What are the signs of nerve purification process ?

I know (hard way) that pain in the nerves/body heat are a sign of impure nervous system. I've read that a body in bliss is a sign of pure nerves. What about the intermediate stage ? How would I know that nerves are being purified ?

Does it imply the non-physical nadis or actual nerves also ?

~Sanjeev

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  08:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As the process continues, the energy feels increasingly refined. Also, the noticed locations of the energy continue to spread.

Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  7:53:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is a very complicated subject and varies based on the individual, It depends how sensitive you are to the energy.

The energy is not just bound to your nervous system as this energy is bioelectricity, and every cell in your body carries this energy since you are made mostly of water. A average 15% fat human body can contain around 11,000 watts per hour. This energy is used by the cells to support and maintain the sytem and the consciousness they support.

With most cases on K purification it will feel like subtle vibrations throughout the body, ussually beging at the base of the spine between the anus and sexual organs (some people such as myself begin around the feet.)

If this energy feels like pain you are doing something wrong, I find it is useful to remain mindful at all time of what I am thinking, In the past whenever I have a bad though I have a energy pain somewhere relevant in my body (example, I think lust of sexual misconduct and burning energy will course through my sexual organs, if i am not at peace my heart will burn, if I imagine negative images my brain will burn.)

Kundalini is a conscious energy within yourself and has a pure "personality", it feels pain and will respong to let you know you are hurting it, hence the pain you get in return.

In my case I have developed it very far to the point where I hear the voices emmanating from my centres. (They sound like bees, birds, small cats, bells.) I have purified to the point where the physical pain has gone, but if I show any negativity the voices will sound sad and pained and this is enough incentive to make me purify myself further.

I believe the pain is not part of the purification process, rather a way for this energy to communicate to you when you have not developed other ways to communicate with it.

Edited by - Scorpio1987uk on Oct 24 2011 8:01:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sanjeev

India
32 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2011 :  02:15:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jeff and Scorpio,

I'm coming out of an overload slowly but surely, and wanted to know where I'm going, that's why the question. Thanks for the replies.
Energy is giving me mixed feedback. Like scorpio , it started in feet, left foot, and its shifting to right foot and hands. In these areas the sensations are painful, however in other areas like crown, the sensations are pleasant and mild. Anyway I do not yet feel them spreading.

I get pleasant surges of 'chills' all over the body while urinating. This happens every time without fail, and even the painful areas become cool and pleasant. I wonder whats causing this, may be flow of prana changes during that activity.

I also feel that its a conscious energy and it tries to communicate. I tried to communicate with it when I was going through intense pain, I prayed loudly to take away the pain. It worked initially a couple of times and the effect was instantaneous, which surprised me a lot. Lately this request is not being heard, it seems. :)

I wish I also get this voice feedback in future, it will be surely better than pain.
Go to Top of Page

Sanjeev

India
32 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  08:50:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Since last week, I'm having a mild burning sensation in the lower and mid back, along the spinal column. Initially I thought its cracked skin due to winter, but visibly there are no marks, skin is ok, no redness. The sensation is a bit deeper in skin and it increases after physical work (e.g. long walks).

This is a very new kind of sensation, which I never had before. All I had were 'normal' back aches etc. i was wondering if anyone here can relate to this. Is there any significance to this particular sensation ?
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  10:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sanjeev,

On your chills while urinating... Have you ever noticed that your mind is quiet while urinating? You are just in the moment... Letting go... You will probably also start to notice "chills" when listening to music.

On your back, purification is often felt as a burning sensation. Also, I have experienced physical rashes as stuff is released.

Have a good day.

Go to Top of Page

Sanjeev

India
32 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  7:15:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff,

The 'energetic quality' of whole body and mind changes during #1 as well as #2 . The body feels more alive.

I was actually going to make a post on music. Your prediction has already come true. Strange things are happening to me, including pleasure chills, whenever I listen to melodious or romantic songs. I've always liked music and it feels good usually, but lately I almost become hypnotized when a good song is playing, I can't do anything else but listen to it and the pleasure of it has magnified immensely.
The strangest thing that happened a few days back, is when I felt pleasant pressure 'bubble' around my chest and throat area, when I was listening to some songs and (mentally) singing along. The bubbles had their own 'pulse' and extended a few inches outwards surrounding the chest and throat. Of course there was nothing physical to them, only a very real sensation.

This is the first time for me to feel such a thing.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2011 :  9:20:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sanjeev,

Sounds like good things are happening. You will probably find that the "pulse" or vibrations will continue to grow and spread. Nice that you can feel and see them.

Go to Top of Page

Sanjeev

India
32 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2011 :  11:55:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hopefully it will grow or become better.
Unfortunately I'm still unable to practice even after 2 months of break. The pain and discomfort is still there, although reduced in intensity. More waiting.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000