Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Can K energy get depleted?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  01:23:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I know it seems infinite, but I seem to be all out today except for some trickling energy. I'm not fatigued in the slightest; just very little of the K energy.

Another question: After the initial breakthrough up the spine and into the head, are subsequent times as dramatic? It seems like maybe things are open now so it's smooth flowing but I'm not sure. I probably need to wait a few days when I have a large energy store and try again.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 3:34:35 PM

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  02:21:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
KundaNewb
the expperiences happening to you are great...however no attachment to them....there is no necessity to strain yourself to repeat those past experiences...otherwise the effects may be counter productive....
do you do any sitting practices to ground all the k you are experiencing?
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  08:53:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The energy is always there, it is more about your awareness of it.

Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  09:36:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KundaNewb

After the initial breakthrough up the spine and into the head, are subsequent times as dramatic?

In my experience, that tends to be the the case.
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  10:25:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@maheswari, yes, I did become attached a little. No, I don't do any grounding. I'm pretty unregimented at this point. I'm mainly exploring and experimenting on my own after reading various things and last night an experiment resulted in a "spilling" followed by a feeling of emptiness (the bad kind) and let-down. I guess I have to wait for things to replenish and try to be more detached going forward.

@bewell, sorry, but can you clarify?
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  10:34:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bewell

quote:

After the initial breakthrough up the spine and into the head, are subsequent times as dramatic?

In my experience, that tends to be the the case.

I will try to clarify. The first time has a surprise factor that can never be repeated. After a while, there is a sense of how the process will go when there is a high intensity experience. It seems predictable. Also, with practices, there is more of a dwelling in silence such that the energetic changes seem like what we in AYP call ordinary "scenery" rather than like witnessing a freak show, or the end of your own world. Also, there is the model that says when blocked energy channels are cleared, then the energy flows more smoothly. That seems to be the case. Concerning ejaculation as an energy drain, I recall that early on in my K process, ejaculation was especially draining, and often depressing. Yogani recommends that for the preservation, and cultivation of sexual energy that a man can ejaculate every one or two weeks without dramatic draining of energy. I find that to be the case where I am at now.

Edited by - bewell on Oct 19 2011 10:41:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  03:44:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my question bewell. I'm just wondering if I'll ever be able to repeat my peak ecstatic experience... minus the surprise factor. It was infinite ecstasy... And I just sat here for 5 minutes trying to find better words to describe it but I can't! lol

But, this is so awesome because now a lot of things are easier now after my breakthrough. I can still feel the energy running up my spine during my normal day and the energy runs directly to my ajna w/o effort. Now, during meditation I don't have to turn my eyes up as if to stare between my eyes to activate it; it feels like a natural part of me now; like I'm just waiting for it to start sending me signals. Also, when I inspire, I can feel a bit of that ecstatic breathing-in of energy... the prana. This is so impressive as I never thought actual physical sensations outside of my imagination could be possible. Ok, I'll stop rambling.

later
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2011 :  06:03:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Also, when I inspire, I can feel a bit of that ecstatic breathing-in of energy... the prana. This is so impressive as I never thought actual physical sensations outside of my imagination could be possible.

Awesome indeed! Thanks for keeping us posted. The in-breath prana you are enjoying reminds me of Yogani's lesson on "Heart Breathing"
http://www.aypsite.org/220.html

I'm enjoying some heart breathing now
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  8:05:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The energy cannot be depleted, although it can be reduced substantionaly. "Chi" is simply bioelectricity and the average body generates around 11,000 watts per hour. Even upon death a small fraction of it remains as all matter ornanic and inorganic contains trace amounts of energy.

The energy is always there in hugge amounts, when you feel "empty" you are just not perceiving it, which is not a bad thing as sometimes you need to take a break.

The experience of bliss you described sounds the same as mine, I only ever had it once though, so dont get your hopes up. Theres a mini bliss sensation you will start getting repeatedly soon enough, its like orgasmic shivers up your spine, it is stimulated by good music, when someone says something meaningful you see something that "touched your soul" etc.

By the way, slow down please. I had my breakthrough 4 years ago and looking back I think i should have taken my time, messing with Ajna has its side effects. (Hallucinations, sleep paralysis, out of body experiences, I even hear voices now, and although they are nice you need to be prepared.)
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2011 :  12:09:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio1987uk
By the way, slow down please. I had my breakthrough 4 years ago and looking back I think i should have taken my time, messing with Ajna has its side effects. (Hallucinations, sleep paralysis, out of body experiences, I even hear voices now, and although they are nice you need to be prepared.)

But, I have yet to find any method whatsoever to gauge someone's readiness or not. So, the only option is to spend years accumulating vague fear of the unknown. This in effect will affect the "set and setting" in a bad way. It all seems like a trap. The basic standard warnings are enough. Anything more is liable to start a national controversy by some closed-minded religion nuts. Just check-out youtube with all of fear-mongering about Kundalini by fearful Christians and Muslims saying K is Satan.

Be that as it may, I can only shrug at many of those things you listed. I've dealt with sleep paralysis all of my life and learned how to master it using lucid dreaming techniques. Actually, sleep paralysis is a gift as it allows you to witness yourself transition into the sleep world fully conscious. Many lucid dreaming techniques were in fact developed millennia ago by monks. And, sleep paralysis can be a side-effect from your increased awareness or mindfulness from meditation. The more aware and awake you become, the more you will find yourself having lucid dreams and sleep paralysis. There is nothing wrong with it.

OBE's? Again, been there. You can teach yourself to have an OBE quite easily.

All of these phenomena can certainly be scarey if you are not accustomed to them. But, that, I believe, is the ONLY reason they are usually scary; you aren't used to them and the Ego freaks out because of the loss of control. None of those experiences are inherently dangerous, except maybe the hallucinations depending on how bad they are and when they occur. Maybe you can talk more about that.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000