Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Will the K make a man more feminine?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  05:10:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Also, even though the K is lovely and divine and I feel very privileged to know her, it seems like a feminine experience since it is a receptive activity. Is there another kind of Kundalini which is more "probing" or "male" but still recycles the energy and avoids physical orgasm? (I'm not interested in that method whereby one physically diverts ejaculation into the bladder by pressing on the perineum; that seems pointless and still wastes the energy).

Sincerely

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 5:28:46 PM

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  10:01:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In my experience and my reading, K comes to the receptive neurophysiology. There is a non-ejaculatory male orgasm that requires no external stimulation, and that releases no sperm into the bladder and requires on hold-back, and this seems to resemble a female orgasm in terms of the parts of the body that contract rhythmically with pleasure. It happens to me automatically while in intense K pleasure, but in the phase I'm in now where I particularly gravitate toward constant "ecstatic bliss" I am inclined to level out rather than seek the peaks, and this I have fewer of those sorts of orgasms. I'm "pre-orgasmic" most of the time.

For a prior discussion related to your question:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=2939#25666
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  10:03:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
PS In my way of seeing it, the more "probing side" is self inquiry that leads to union with calm, still, silence.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  11:19:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The K process leads to balance and integration of male and female aspects.

Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  12:13:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks bewell. That read makes some sense at the deeper level, certainly.

I suppose I am referring to the level of the "actor"; that is, the one doing the yoga; the one initiating the process and guiding it to it's fruition. This guy, ME, is engaged in what certainly seems to be a typically female "role", so-to-speak. Again, I'm not knocking it at all; it's great; the only way to receive something great is to be receptive to it! I'm just wondering if there is something out there, perhaps not yoga related, that requires the practitioner to assume a typically male role and still has all of the benefits of Kundalini or perhaps IS the Kundalini in some other way.

Of course, ironically, even if there were such a method with a male role, there would still be some part of me that is female that is receiving whatever it is the male is supplying! However, I guess the point is which role does the practitioner assume predominantly.

Perhaps I should mention that I read that William Blake was quoted as saying that his Kundalini practices made him more virile. However, I did not read his words directly and I do not know what form of Kundalini-like practice he performed exactly; most likely it was more alchemical than yogic. From what I recall, his practice was a bit more torturous, enduring erotic visions and such. Reading it I got the impression that his male desire to penetrate and ejaculate was transmuted. I tried a little of that (no guidance, just experimentation) but eventually settled into a more receptive role which seems easier for me. Any excitement in the penile region I suck or draw backwards towards the root and then up through the sacrum and spine. So, technically, there is some male energy there, but my role is receptive 99.9999%

Thanks for your comments! Apologies if I sound confused.

Sincerely
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  1:01:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just had a cat nap and had a short dream where I was a magician on stage and performing an act in which I swallowed a large snake, head first.

What does that symbolize??? I was thinking of this post before I dozed-off.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  5:34:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KundaNewb

I just had a cat nap and had a short dream where I was a magician on stage and performing an act in which I swallowed a large snake, head first.

What does that symbolize??? I was thinking of this post before I dozed-off.

Cool!

Was there a bodily felt sense associated with the dreamed event? When did you wake up?
Go to Top of Page

KundaNewb

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  11:06:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nah, it was quite uneventful. Woke-up right as I was swallowing it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000