Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 kundalini symptom maybe?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Maxb

Uruguay
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2011 :  01:56:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello people,

First i would like to thank Yogani for making this website is incredible. im writing from Uruguay South America, i started practicing dm 2 months ago and added pranayama a month ago. i feel very stable on both practices and feel my bahkti getting stronger every day.

I have started to experience normal kundalini symptoms as gurglings around belly area, buzzing sound in ears sometimes.

The main concern here is that i have been feeling a lot of movement in the intestines, specially right after practicing, urinating a lot and also moving the intestines frequently. im eating a lot more healthy food, drinking a lot of water and slowed down on heavy meals . Just want to know if these could be also purification signs.

Regarding bahkti, i feel like im ready to add mulabhanda at any time now, what i dont know is when exactly should i add it, is it ok if i introduce it within the next couple of weeks and see what happens, if practices are stable keep going and if overload occurs slow down.

What symptoms and/or signs should i look for in order to see if im ready to add another technique i.e mulabandha or sambhavi. i know bahkti plays a big role when advancing in the path of spirituality but i would not want to add techniques too soon and have energy imbalances maybe.

PD. I REVIEWED MANY POST BUT COULD NOT FIND NOTHING SIMILAR TO THIS, HOPE IM NOT BOTHERING IF SOMEBODY ALREADY DISCUSSED THIS TOPIC.

I found this forum very helpful, even though im reading the lessons, is very motivating to read about other peoples experiences and happy to know that there are a lot of people with much more experience than i willing to help out the newbies :)

kaserdar

91 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2011 :  05:30:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Maxb,

When I first started practicing, I had the gurglings along with overproduced gas for about 5 months before it passed away. I had it checked with a doctor and everything was ok. She recommended me to use some probiotics. I used them but not sure if that was what helped. After like 2 months start taking it, it went away.
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2011 :  07:05:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Max I am willing to take my time out to help a mere mortal newbie!

Welcome to the forums. Yes you sound like you are on the right track.

quote:
Regarding bahkti, i feel like im ready to add mulabhanda at any time now, what i dont know is when exactly should i add it, is it ok if i introduce it within the next couple of weeks and see what happens, if practices are stable keep going and if overload occurs slow down.

I would try mulabandha now. You can always drop it if you get uncomfortable symptoms.

Regarding symptoms you can be irritable, headaches, too much ecstacy, pain etc. This lesson should help

The gurglings are fine see this lesson, it shows that the practices are working. In my case though when I added chin pump the gurglings got to a point where I ended up with really bad irritable bowel symptoms and had to stop it. I won't go into the details for everyone's sake . It's all about practicing on the edge, but within comfort.

If your bowel movements are concerning you it's always best to get it checked out by a doctor first. Although mentioning kundalini etc you will probably just get glared at.

Any more questions, fire away!

Go to Top of Page

Maxb

Uruguay
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2011 :  01:37:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank both of you for the advise, i added mulabandha today, it felt kind of weird at first but i guess i will get used to it with time, im going to the doctor next week to do a general check up so we'll see how it goes.

appreciate the help,
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000