New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - May 25 2023 :  4:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - May 25 2023 :  9:12:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - May 26 2023 :  01:41:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy to hear things are "moving" in a good direction for you.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2023 :  04:21:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone,
More of my little stories.

Lately, Awareness moves completely into one thing and I am that thing and when I need to switch back into the perspective of my physical body, I feel disoriented for a second, looking for my body. Sometimes, Awareness is all of my field of perception and going back to the perspective of ego-self also causes ?me? to look for my body.

I don?t often hear people report inner sounds. Inner sounds have always been very active for me. Loud bangs and explosions (like last night), conversations that have nothing to do with me etc. I am never confident when hearing something in the night that it is happening ?external? to ?me?.

Sey

Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2023 :  8:38:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sey, Thanks for sharing your current state. I can relate to the inner sounds part, at least with respect to inner silence, which I hear as a tone in my head. I have not experienced loud bangs/explosions or conversations. I'd be curious if others have had this type of experience. Your awareness experiences sound like you have a deep focus that creates some friction on transition between states. I hope you find a way to smooth out these transitions.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2024 :  04:30:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Inspired by Dogboy, I thought I would add what ecstatic conductivity looks like for me these days (not everyday) - it is joyous laughter in every cell, along every nerve reverberating through the cosmic spheres. It is skipping on ocean waters, dancing with the stars, where I am both the music and the dancer.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2024 :  03:08:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2024 :  12:33:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like your life is a poem
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2024 :  07:27:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am feeling particularly inspired and in love the Sufi way

Day dawns in bridal robes.
The ocean veiled in white.
I, shy bride, peek out the window,
waiting to welcome my groom's light.

Sey

Edited by - SeySorciere on Mar 18 2024 07:28:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2024 :  12:13:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2024 :  07:03:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is very clear to me these days that:

I am here and here is me. ?I? and ?here? are synonymous.

Sey
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000