New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Babaly

USA
112 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2006 :  10:41:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Babaly's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
David,

Thanks for answering my questions so in depth. I apprecitated that very much.

Babaly

Edited by - Babaly on Jun 21 2006 11:06:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Babaly

USA
112 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2006 :  2:44:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Babaly's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Alan,

I just was thinking about you and your lesion healing from Amaroli the other day as I was reading my book "Your own perfect medicine".

Seemingly, urine is an incredible skin healer and it is suggested that you soak the problem skin site with it. Many amazing cures of lesions and bad skin conditions have been healed this way.

Also, David:

I have to say in all my research I am leaning away from that urine therapy is a reaction to something harmful in the urine that gets our immune system revved up.

I am leaning towards the fact that urine is medicinal and nutritive in nature.

I keep coming back to the scientific fact that as babies in our mother's womb - urea is all around us and inside us as the amniotic fluid:

A quote from The New York Time Medical Section that was quoted in "Your own perfect medicine" by Martha M. Christy, Page 21.

"Urine is the main component of the amniotic fluid that bathes the fetus. Normally, the baby 'breathes' this urine-filled amniotic fluid into it's lungs. If the urinary tract is blocked, the fetus does not produce the fluid, and without it, the lungs do not develop"

New York Times Medical Section, August 16th 1988

This tells me that urine is actually nutritive in nature.

something to consider....

Joy and light,

Babaly
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2006 :  3:48:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Babaly,

if the effect is just nutritional, the body could achieve that effect merely by manufacturing less urine. This is why I don't believe that one: it brings up the question, why is the body eliminating too much?

Another thing to consider is that if the effect is nutritional, taking it with food (and having it absorbed slowly) should be as good as taking it alone (and having it absorbed quickly). And I don't think that is it.

Peace,
-David

Edited by - david_obsidian on Jul 02 2006 3:54:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

Babaly

USA
112 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2006 :  7:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Babaly's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
David,

I don't think the body is eliminating as much as balancing. It depends I suppose on what you eat/drink that day etc.,

The second point....

it's probably a little like wheatgrass or a substance as powerful as that.... better to do alone... let the body absorb and then have food later....

another point could be social.....unless of course you feel good with sitting down with the family at dinner with your cup of pee:-)

Love and light,
Babaly
Go to Top of Page

alan

USA
235 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  12:37:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit alan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi fellow urineators

I too had to quit for about a week due to an unfortunate poisoning of my body. After leaching the poison I resumed. Not only did I miss amaroli, my skin began to turn back. After having resumed amaroli for over a week now my skin is getting healthier again. There is something intimate in the practice that I missed. I even like the taste. My "theory" is that the vibration of the moment is ingested in the liquid we take in. With amaroli we revisit the filtered, purified form of those vibrations and are doing a constant checking in on ourselves. Remember though, I do amaroli all through the day, so I'm always checking in. Here's another interesting observation: The urine is issued forth from the root chakra and then we take it and pass it through the chakras again and again.

Peace, alan

Edited by - alan on Jul 03 2006 12:44:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2007 :  01:15:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Atlantiseeker

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2015 :  09:14:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It may be that urine has these benefits primarily or entirely due to the fact that it is a form of distilled water:

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com

I am considering switching to drinking distilled water as an alternative to amaroli...
Go to Top of Page

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2015 :  08:07:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had a magical weekend, where I fasted, did Amoroli and Basti both for the first time. They are both amazing, how did the ancient Gurus come up with this stuff? Amoroli is like Honey, I felt it as soon as I drank it, I just did it, stop thinking about it. The wave of warmth and expansion within my body was incredible from jjust a sip of Amoroli.

Before any lecture Yes I am doing what my highest self is directy me to so I will incorporate anything I think witll help. I realize though that self pacing is important and feel myself pushing to the edge.

Last night after I finished the fast I ate and fell asleep at 5pm, woke up the next day. I feel more grounded and assured.

Thank you Yogani for making all this technology clear without agendas for pollitical or reliigeous affiliations.

Eat pray Yoga
Go to Top of Page

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2015 :  12:13:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by david_obsidian

Hi Babaly,

if the effect is just nutritional, the body could achieve that effect merely by manufacturing less urine. This is why I don't believe that one: it brings up the question, why is the body eliminating too much?

The Transmutation theory
Most of what has been said here will be valid from a strictly mechanistic point of view. The transmutation theory, though, needs a new, holistic paradigm which is based more on the dynamics of energies.
In recent scientific research, a shift is visible from reductionism to holism. It is beyond the scope of this paper to go into this matter. I nevertheless want to take the new paradigm fully into account here in trying to find explanations for the effectiveness of urine therapy. Urine can be considered to contain an exact holographic picture of the body fluids and tissues. The biofeedback of this holographic information by re-ingesting the urine may well inform the energy system in a way which helps restoring a disturbed balance. The medical doctor and urine therapist Abele cautiously discusses the possible effect of urine as holographic feedback: "The question rises as to whether urine could possibly be considered to be a sort of liquid-hologram. Once the body has been made conscious of urine in an unconventional way (such as it being reintroduced into the body by intramuscular injection) the whole organism evaluates it and subsequently updates its own regulating mechanisms (at least in specific cases)."

The theory of transmutation implies that the body is capable, through energetic exchange within the body itself, to transmute certain substances or molecules into other ones. "Short-circuiting" the system by ingesting one's own secreted body fluids might stimulate the transmutational forces within and challenge the body to transform unusable substances into usable ones without being constantly disturbed by new external input. It could possibly go as deep as to restructure disturbed DNA. This would specifically apply to fasting on urine.
An important aspect here is the theory of structured water. The body consists for the biggest part of water and so does urine. Not all water is the same though. The molecular structure of water can be less or more organized and in the latter case one speaks of structured water. The more it is organized, the better all kind of enzymatic processes can do their job. These enzymatic processes, in their turn, are responsible and necessary for the digestion, absorption and transmutation of all nutrients.
It is scientifically proven how water in biological systems becomes more organized. Water also becomes more organized through exposure to sunlight and through close contact with crystals. The body is both a receptor of sunlight and it contains a high amount of solid and liquid cristallinelike substances. Also body fluids themselves form fluid crystals.
Urine is thus a cristallinelike substance containing a high amount of structured water. This structured water, when taken in again, promotes better enzymatic functioning and it has a higher solubility for minerals. A higher amount of structured water in the body system is correlated with better health and more energy.
The fact that urine is a liquid crystal substance, particularly because of the various salts in it, implies that it contains crystalline vibrations completely in tune with the vibrational condition of the body. Re-ingestion might give the body valuable vibrational information needed for two things. Healthy vibrations will strengthen the already existing, healthy body resonance. "Diseased" or stress-vibrations will counteract any unhealthy resonance in the body. It is known that disturbing sounds of any sort can be counteracted best by confronting it with the same sounds. The vibratory patterns of the body, both in the bones (solid crystals) and in the tissues and fluids (liquid crystals), play an important role in the process of transmutation. The resonance field of a crystal can make a protein, for example, change its form into one that is more useful for the body, or easier adaptable by it.
Seeing urine as a liquid crystalline like substance containing a high amount of structured water may help understanding its healing qualities on the more subtle levels.
This is just one little step in trying to explain the energetical effect of urine therapy on the human organism. This way of thinking should be considered as a kind of scientific, modern "alchemy".
There is nothing wrong or scary about this terminology and the way of thinking that goes with it. It is nothing new and at the same time highly modern. It provides a chance to scientifically explain urine therapy in its fullest potential, while at the same time taking into account its rich, spiritually associated, history.
Urine therapy confronts us with a very concrete "healer within" which works both on a mechanistic and on an energetic level. The latter implies that urine, as a holographic substance, can affect all levels of being, from the physical, through the electromagnetical fields of the emotions and the mind, up to the subtler genetic vibrational information of the soul. In this sense urine therapy can be verily seen as one of the divine manifestations of cosmic intelligence.
Thus the ancient name Shivambu Kalpa, a name and a therapy to be treated with appropriate respect.
One must not lose sight of the high probability of the presence of urine in many substances which are as yet unknown to science. All the beneficial substances are present in urine in very finely divided and highly potentised forms. As a result they are quickly absorbed from the stomach and the intestines within a short time following the imbibing of urine. And despite the extremely small quantities in which they are present in the urine, they have been found to be of great benefits to the body.

Finally, not sure if this is part of tantra practices, but my understanding of the related Damar Tantra verses (plus other information) make me think that it is not only the pee that is discussed... but also other fluids coming from within...
Go to Top of Page

Jayleno214

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2016 :  2:52:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I wanted to add for skeptics that what i experienced with amaroli the first time i tried it a couple years ago has been amplified now that i reimbed today thanks to this thread.

The urine is alive. No doubt about it,

10 minutes into it my nerves in the lower region become active, something is conducting through them. How?
30 mins into it my entire nervous system is now alive, active too with pleasurable subtle bliss.
45 mins into it my intestines and heart especially are glowing(feels warm and with subtle energy moving pleasurably) scrumptiously that it makes me smile out of nowhere.

This in turn has self image effects, i grow an affectionate passion for my body.

A few years back it wasnt as noticable, thought i did feel the lower body groin area suddenly in my peripheral attention (not visually) with its subtle energy immediately after imbibing, perhaps because i have less obstructions now.

Edit: 1/4 - 1/2 cup off the bat

Edited by - Jayleno214 on Jan 12 2016 2:55:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

Jayleno214

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2016 :  7:26:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I must say this stuff is jet fuel.

Im at the brink of overloading but not quite there yet....

All because of amaroli.. Nothing bad nothing major but the effect is influential!

I drank four quarter to half cup servings about 2 hours appart and each time the amount of conductivity increased.

My chakras are constantly revving (glowing a little to the redline) and it makes me smile and giggle on the haituses from the amount of giddy energy.

This stuff is no joke. One more drink and ill destabalize with full blown laughter fits.

I had ( i overate to pacify the energies) tons of energy, both physical and mental.

I wonder wether this works because of the direct effects ofbthe urine or because of inner silence (global collective conciousness) taking note of my action and thus purifying me....

And to shed light on the elephant in the room: i will self pace, no doubt it. No amaroli tommorrow, and one drink the next day. Or maybe two.

Also, i notice countless other people notice the rising conductivity in me today,i get looks i wasnt getting yesterday..! I'm arriving!

Edited by - Jayleno214 on Jan 12 2016 7:35:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2016 :  8:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
This stuff is no joke. One more drink and ill destabalize with full blown laughter fits.

I had ( i overate to pacify the energies) tons of energy, both physical and mental.

I wonder wether this works because of the direct effects ofbthe urine or because of inner silence (global collective conciousness) taking note of my action and thus purifying me....

I too get a boost from amaroli, though not to this extent. I drank daily until prana arousal, and now just when the urge strikes, maybe once a week. JL your system seems very sensitive to almost every spiritual practice; you have reached the stage where Less is More that Yogani speaks of often. If I were you I'd self pace here too, a quarter cup at most, maybe only a few times a week. Your body's spiritual metabolism is lean and mean, and may have to be kept in check some, tough for a bhakti laden lad as yourself .
Go to Top of Page

Jayleno214

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2016 :  9:04:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the reply dogboy.

I wonder about the source of its effect.

I've heard people l, about the first time and second time i tried it for like a week Years ago, talking about urine, sometimes directly, sometimes in "code" and hinted at it, but i was sure these were people with their third eye open or something because they were surely talking about my amaroli practice, whether they knew it or not, while i was listening or close by.

Therefore amaroli is noticed by others, whether spiritually progressive or spiritually gifted. And i wonder whether these effects r because if their influence or a direct chemical reaction. What say u?
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2016 :  10:11:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's a mystery to me.
Go to Top of Page

Jayleno214

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2016 :  03:34:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Its 2 am and the energy hasn't subsided, not that i want it to either. Nor have i imbibed more juice.

I got several surges of energy i could call "openings" around my heart and tummy a couple minutes ago that feel so good that i either have to erupt a Julia Roberts smile or burst out laughing with joy. I'm not sleepy nor tired neither and thought i should share this occurrence while it's fresh in my mind. ( also for later when i read back in disbelief)

I think i can call this a bona fide kundalini awakening. Never had this happen before. It's so strange so real and so enjoyable! I still can't believe it. Today is the surrealest day in my yoga journey thus far by far. These openings are happening so fast and strong without needing any nudging., And if I pay it attention it grows in strength and size, Lol I'm smiling right now to prevent laughing out loud. i think i must be crazy and imagining this from how good it feels. Yet its truly happening.

Can't help but feel a deep gratitude for yogani and this resource. Thank you. I still can't believe it

Edited by - Jayleno214 on Jan 13 2016 03:53:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2016 :  03:55:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello Jayleno214
please be careful
my advice is to self pace asap
all the best
Go to Top of Page

Jayleno214

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2016 :  10:58:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Maheswari and thanks for ur concern.

Im not doing amaroli today and not again until I'm back at to normal.

I will be imbibing less.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2016 :  04:55:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes - or else Bodhi will have to start a new branch of AA - Amaroli Anonymous.

Sey

Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2016 :  10:06:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
LMAO Good one Sey!
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

Yes - or else Bodhi will have to start a new branch of AA - Amaroli Anonymous.

Sey

Go to Top of Page

Jayleno214

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2016 :  9:11:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lol

I have been imbibing today all day and have been steadily giddy. I was eating lighter when i had the above post reaction. I think that is why iam not experiencing as much today.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2016 :  04:41:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste friends,

I first tried amroli may be some 4 or 5 years before just with a few drops but I felt it too gross and stopped it may be after 2 weeks.

about 2yrs ego I was diagnosed with chronic kidney disease and my mind was thinking and taking me to amroli and I tried again but this time my diet was pure vegetarian and no or any nonveg any my diet has become restrictive as I am supposed to ha be just 45gm of protein per day and water intake in whole 1.5ltr.

So when I took amroli I found the first thing is my result showed my urea being little above normal but didn't come normal and I changed my table salt to crystal salt and wow my urea became normal.

after 6 months electrolytes also became normal. When I avoided all nonveg that's because doctors too advise not to have any nonveg as the protein content is more and the waste created by animal protein has more urea wastage.

and when I tasted my urine as that time I was not having salt too for 3 months as my urea was 108 and it has to be below 45. So when I tasted my urine I was in for surprise there was no gross smell and it just tasted like water after 5th day.and I had my early morning urine till now for almost 1yrjust about half glass.

my creatinine is now stable in 2.2 to 2.5 which is good.

ofcourse on spiritual side I feel it just takes the DM bit deeper.

love and light
Gayatri shiva
may all experience Eternal peace!
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2016 :  11:28:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2016 :  10:43:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vijikr,
Thank you for sharing. Very interesting results.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2016 :  12:02:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I forgot to tell my proteinuria was 4 plus and now it's 2plus which is lot better. I am still in wonder that we ourself have the medicine for it and still in wonder as to it could heal and I am thankful to yaganiji for I know about amroli through ayp only and my deep and heartfelt gratitude to yogani ji.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000