Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Anal Sex - Release Kundalini or Reverse Kundalini?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

threearrows

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2011 :  04:01:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've read the posts on this forum regarding anal sex as a gateway towards Kundalini awakening, provided the stimulation is taken with a spiritual intention vs.the slippery slope of taking the stimulation as purely sexual/biological, and that there is sufficient relaxation and unblocked root and sacral chakras.

Elsewhere, however, I've read that anal sex as a methodology can result in what some call "reverse kundalini", which can be extremely debilitating in practice.

I was wondering if anyone can speak either from experience or from knowledge regarding this. Is this true? If so, is it related to the cautions mentioned above? Or is this a misunderstanding?

I'm not concerned white, red, or black tantra, I'm looking for efficacy.

Also, is it just anal sex or self anal stimulation that could work? I've noticed in my brief experiences with anal penetration that it can lead to a feeling of openness and allowance that seems to be right in line with the feminine energy of the serpent. I definitely feel more female when I've engaged it.

Another question I would have is whether or not such an awakening (even if more prone to be more intense) is more likely to lead to an ongoing awakened Kundalini or a temporary ride to bliss; whether or not it's a blast that can clean house or just a lightening bolt that would dissolve after the anal sex has stopped.

Any advice regarding this topic would be helpful.

Thank you
-James

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2011 :  2:50:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As long as there is a system of practices in place promoting the clearing of the nadis and the movement of energy into the higher centers, and provided one can avoid ejaculation and seminal leakage during or after the act, then there shouldn't be many problems.

Whether it is done with a partner or solo is the same as with most other sexual acts - having a partner will result in a more intense experience but the problem there will probably be finding the right one with the higher spiritual intention.

Kundalini awakening is not a one-off event. It is a continuous evolution through many levels and dimensions. The storehouse of prana in the coccyx area is not the only source. Pretty much all the major energy centers can be used to ignite the system, the difference is in the methods employed.
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2011 :  05:50:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Chiron

As long as there is a system of practices in place promoting the clearing of the nadis and the movement of energy into the higher centers, and provided one can avoid ejaculation and seminal leakage during or after the act, then there shouldn't be many problems.

Well with anal tantra, it will move kundalini energy down (not up) to open kundalini which is why such techniques are more dangerous if improper guidance.

Please read & meditate carefully this thread http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=7263

Albert
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2011 :  1:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[quote]
Well with anal tantra, it will move kundalini energy down (not up) to open kundalini which is why such techniques are more dangerous if improper guidance.

Why does it move down and not up? This is not at all my experience?!?
Go to Top of Page

nodoubt

India
90 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2011 :  4:41:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In any practice consider the aim. Look into your heart and search for any longing you can identify. In the action see if there is some intensity that is fascinating. In the results see if there some satisfaction in it. These are hallmarks of errant paths. The wind/mind itself has no direction per se. Direction is a function of thought.
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  04:03:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KahliaWhy does it move down and not up? This is not at all my experience?!?

Hum... Your question was already answered on the thread I initiated http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=7263 so maybe you did not read it.

As nodoubt wisdom wrote in this thread, ultimately (secret level or dzogchen or sufi or advaita) there is no direction per se because it is about becoming omniscient or able to connect consciously via any path or direction to the Source of the sources but before reaching this level, one needs a map or a direction or system having in mind the map is not the territory.

With anal tantra one requires ultra-grounding or rooting in order to safely go down & experience source of the sources via dark path or satan path or descension !
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2011 :  05:14:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Selfonly... I had previously read that post but I reread and once again it is very thought provoking.

Go to Top of Page

bluemo

Singapore
5 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2019 :  10:28:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi kind people, I need advice, I think I reversed my Kundalini. Recently and curiously, I tried fingering my anal for the first time and massaged my prostate (I'm a straight guy) via the rectum. During the session, I found myself moaning in a weird way, it sounded something "dark" like those in the horror movies.

Two days later, I feel something wrong. For no reasons, I become tired with a strain inside my head, face colour turned from very healthy pink to pale, and burp after eating or drinking water which has almost never happened for years. It is not uncommon that women (5-10 a day) on the streets check me out, but two days later, this ability to attract seems to be gone, now I attract almost none even spending the whole day out. All these changes took place within one-two days. Also, My lips seem to dry up much more frequently and I need to drink water.

I read the Anal Tantra post from @selfonlypath and decided to seek for advice. I am freaking out. Kindly shed some light and help. Could not PM anyone as I am new to this portal.

I updated this post several times for clarity so that it is easier for someone to help me.

Edited by - bluemo on Apr 29 2019 04:31:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2019 :  10:55:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello bluemo,

What are your yoga tantra or meditation which you've been practicing so far before the event ?

With any type yoga system wether soft or hard, the most important is grounding and self-pacing.

Albert

Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2019 :  12:58:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bluemo
I become tired with a strain inside my head, face colour turned from very healthy pink to pale, and burp after eating or drinking water which has almost never happened for years. It is not uncommon that women (5-10 a day) on the streets check me out, but two days later, this ability to attract seems to be gone, now I attract almost none even spending the whole day out. All these changes took place within one-two days. Also, My lips seem to dry up much more frequently and I need to drink water.

Sounds like burnout after a strong surge of energy. It can happen and it does pass.

I second Albert in his suggestions that (1) you need to look at your practice as a whole to see what might have caused this and (2) self-pacing is required after a fry up like this.
Go to Top of Page

bluemo

Singapore
5 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2019 :  02:11:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Selfonlypath and Blueraincoat, thanks very much for responding. Grateful that I have someone to discuss this with because I don't have anyone I know to ask.

I have never practised yoga before though I practice some basic meditation at home and deep breathing in nature, but that has only helped to increase my energy and calmness, in fact, to my peak point in life (that I guess is related to the reason a sudden surge of women were checking me out in recent months but not anymore). Also, I briefly practice stomach vacuum for years, a bodybuilding technique to breathe out all the air, suck in the stomach and hold for a few secs, just a "suck" per a day.

The distinct event that caused the total change was playing with my butt hole with almost immediate effect.

I first read the article on "Reversed Kundalini Part 1" and realised that seems to be what went wrong. I thought since I learned about this from a yoga article, it makes sense to come here. Moreover, I find the topic here and the other one from Selfonlypath both relevant. Hence, I was hoping to seek advice.

It has been five days, and it is still about the same despite plenty of rest. In addition to the strain in my head, the neck is also somewhat sore.

Edited by - bluemo on Apr 30 2019 05:10:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2019 :  6:25:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
The distinct event that caused the total change was playing with my butt hole with almost immediate effect.

That was only the last straw. The camel's back was already overloaded.
I know it is very tempting to attribute the effect to the event that was nearest to it and pinpoint that event as a cause, but the prostate massage was in all likelihood the tipping point, not the cause. Energetic effects and imbalances accumulate over weeks, months and years. Call it the balloon effect. It grows and it grows and it's wonderful, till one day it has grown too far and it bursts.

quote:
I briefly practice stomach vacuum for years, a bodybuilding technique to breathe out all the air, suck in the stomach and hold for a few secs, just a "suck" per a day.

Breath retention is one of the most powerful energy movers there are. OK, there are bodybuilders who get away with doing one breath a day on a regular basis (the fact that no more than one is recommended does say something, doesn't it?), but sensitivity levels vary hugely from one person to the next. It looks like you are more sensitive than others. If you have not already stopped this practice, the stop it now.

I don't mean to give you the impression that nobody should be practicing breath retention. Far from it. What I am saying is that breathing techniques should be part of a balanced practice. Working on the energy alone lands people into trouble. We see it often on this form - people improvising their own practice or following reckless advice. Semen retention is one such practice, powerful breathing techniques like kumbhaka is another. Practiced on their own, without a sound meditation foundation, energy boosting techniques will sooner or later lead to a crash.

I would suggest that you do a search for information about grounding on this website. This is what you need to do now. Eat healthily, rest, lead a healthy lifestyle. If you find that you miss the practices you were doing (meditation, the breathing techniques etc), you can take them up again, but always leading with an effective form of meditation. That is the precondition for doing energy work safely.

Good luck. I hope you will be back to balance soon.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Apr 30 2019 6:28:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2019 :  10:10:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I would suggest that you do a search for information about grounding on this website. This is what you need to do now. Eat healthily, rest, lead a healthy lifestyle. If you find that you miss the practices you were doing (meditation, the breathing techniques etc), you can take them up again, but always leading with an effective form of meditation.

Second this advice, and Blueraincoat's assessment of your condition. Things will calm after grounding and dropping energy practices. Meditation (over time) will bring up silence and unlock internal blockages so when prana is activated there is balance and stability; a chance to become a lean, mean spiritual machine .

After you calm down, check this out: http://www.aypsite.org/10.html
Go to Top of Page

bluemo

Singapore
5 Posts

Posted - May 02 2019 :  11:16:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
BlueRainCoat, thanks very much. Your response has helped me a lot.

Selfonlypath and Dogboy thanks very much for your valuable advice too.

Understanding the importance of grounding I am speculating that is the reason I am experiencing neck and head pain after the last straw because I did not strengthen the bottom (foundation) to begin with.

I have stopped my practices. However, to stabilise myself, I do cross-legged sitted meditation with the focus of staying in touch with the ground. I feel more stable. Also, saying about a few hundred times "I will heal myself" seems to help.

Indeed, I am a very sensitive person e.g. my hearing is ultra sensitive (once, I heard and found water dripping on carpet and there were five people in the room and I was the furthest from it). Therefore, I always seek to stay with positive energy and avoid anything dark.

Additionally, I am trying to tighten my butt hole a few times a day since it was stretched. That makes me more energised right after. I can even say a much longer Om holding a tightened butt hole. (Side tracked) a martial arts technique that tightens the butt hole while throwing a punch at the same time now make sense to me.

Your blessings mean a great deal during my panicking times. I too wish everyone with goodness and prosperity.

Edited by - bluemo on May 02 2019 12:48:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 02 2019 :  1:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Additionally, I am trying to tighten my butt hole a few times a day since it was stretched. That makes me more energised right after.

You be careful. That is an energy practice too. It sends the energy up the main energy channel that goes into your head. It's called Mulabandha in yoga.

You'd better read the lessons on this website, even if you are not in a position to take up any practices. It will put things in context for you. It sounds like you have been combining a variety of practices without knowing much about their effects.
I would advise you to follow a tried and tested method. You are exposing yourself to unknown risks by adopting a practice from here, another from there.

Take care.
Go to Top of Page

bluemo

Singapore
5 Posts

Posted - May 03 2019 :  12:17:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi BlueRaincoat, noted and thanks for spotting this and cautioning me about it. I have the tendency to explore new things but need to stop it for such sensitive matters. Will go through the Main Lessions from this website, which was also shared by Dogboy.

Best regards.
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - May 07 2019 :  09:25:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello bluemo, let us know how it goes once you self-pace and practice grounding.

By the way grounding is always never subject to overdue, I mean no need to self-pace grounding because grounding is the essence or pillar of any yoga path to integrate the modified conscious into human experience.

You'll notice that confusing the body-mind-energy system with different techniques or going after hard-tantra versus soft-tantra has no link with anal tantra or reverse kundalini theory. You could get say a heavy Shaktipat to trigger what happened to you... read Gopi Khrishna book.

Depending your previous life time esoterik practices, sometimes a very soft yoga in this lifetime could trigger suddenly what you've experienced so what matters is to understand and manage the detox or release process.

However when dealing with lower chakra resonance (first 3 chakras zoning), there is higher chance to fast-trigger the effects so better have a good meditation school system or guru or forum.

Lastly in my opinion there is no reverse kundalini because once kundalini is fully arisen it is non-dual energy who does not care of forward, reverse, left, right, top, down... it self-organises itself whatever the ego it tries to deconstruct so this is why self-pacing and grounding is of upmost importance.

Good luck finding the best system for your vessel,

Albert
Go to Top of Page

Jessaleigha

Taiwan
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2019 :  03:42:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Forgive me for this post. I stumbled upon a post by selfonlypath about bdsm and spirituality and yoga and I wanted to reach out because I am very much on the same wavelength m please email me if you see this. Thank you. I only joined to make this contact but I don't have enough posts to email. Apologies
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000