Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 holdback and blocking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2010 :  08:06:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
yeeeesssss!

This is begining to work here

After some failed aproaches a very few times in the last year (i only tryed it from time to time due to "not my moment yet") today in finally got the "trick" and had a very sucessfull solo-holdback/bloking male ejeculation.
It is really amazing to see it working cz i was able to have an orgasm without ejaculation.Im really happy about it.
This is a new dimension in my (for the moment) solo-sexual life and i hope to carry it to my future "with partner-sexual life".
In the last unsuccesfull sessions there was some resistences that made it impossible to have some success,but today was different and finally i got it for the very first time.
The orgasm was longer and more exciting/pleasant than normal ejaculation orgasm and i didnt have only one orgasm but two orgasms (and i think is possible to have more than 2 orgasms with this tools).
I have a high sexual apettite (not a lot-obsessive,but all the days i feel some apettite) and i have always been worried about it cz i knew i was loosing lot of energy in that direction and my bhakti didnt feel confortable and wanted to cultivate a more spiritual-upward direction sexuality.

In the first moments of my session i used the holdback method for putting my self in front of orgasm,and when i felt i was close to it i started to apply the "block method".I mean,i mix the two tools and seems that it works very good.

The only doubt is with the holdback method.If i only want to use this tool in my session when finish it?...the hokdback method is like reaching a peak and then falling in to a valley all the time,but it seems to have not final point cz the "seed" and the orgasm is always there waiting for being released...which is the objetive and end of the holdback method?it seems that i could be doing it all the day.I find more clear the "block" tool cz you experience orgasm without ejaculation and thats the final point...In fact i think that you can have several orgasm in one session if you want and have time...

While doing it and after i felt lot of inner strenght,like channeling all that energy in a new direction. I feel stronger now,with more inner physical energy.wow!!

Great tools,thanks yogani!

Edited by - miguel on Jul 04 2010 08:24:12 AM

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2010 :  06:14:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't know why it was difficult for you to succeed with the blocking method. It was pretty easy here, just put two fingers on the perineum and press hard just before the orgasm begins.

The block method is only an emergency measure incase one goes over the edge.. the point is not to reach orgasm altogether but cultivate ecstacy and bliss which will last most of the day..

It was quite difficult to finish without an orgasm just with the holdback method alone. I found that bringing in mula bandha and combining it with holdback enabled me to remove the pressure from the pelvic area and avoid orgasm/ejaculation/blocking. Mula bandha is quite vital in my tantric practice, so I don't understand why it is not taught in the AYP tantra lessons.

Edited by - Chiron on Jul 06 2010 07:34:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2010 :  12:23:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi chiron,

My problems with the blocking method was mainly due to my fear to press in to the uretra with my fingers.It was a strange thing to me cz i was not familiar with it and the sensations were a bit unconfortable for me (i tought i could hurt my uretra pressing on it...).Also,i wasnt able to block the ejaculation cz i pressed on the uretra to late i think...when the channel was full of semen ready for being released.

Now im only doing the holdback method and try to avoid the block method,wich is easy and feel ready for it.

Also, i think that is not very bad for you practice if you have some orgasms along the way with no ejaculation.I mean,in your first steps you can do some minutes of the holdback method,cultivate some energy upward and then have an orgasm with no ejaculation (blocking method).After all the most important thing is not to "lose" your semen and energies not the orgasm,you dont lose prana with the orgasm (i suposse).

In the first steps like (im doing),you can ejaculate 1 or 2 times per week also,not more, to create some balance between your new tantra practices and you old habits.Smoothly process is the best option i think.

Edited by - miguel on Jul 06 2010 12:26:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

glagbo

USA
53 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2010 :  04:11:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit glagbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Chiron

Mula bandha is quite vital in my tantric practice, so I don't understand why it is not taught in the AYP tantra lessons.

You might just have missed these lessons:

Main Lesson # 55
Lesson 55 - Mulabandha – Enlivening sexual energy upward

Tantra Lesson #71
Lesson 71 – Mulabandha – Tantra On The Go

Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2010 :  01:20:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lesson 55 talks about Mulabandha during sitting practices.

Lesson 71 talks about automatic mulabandha experiences during tantra.

What I'm talking about is purposeful use of mulabandha during tantra in conjunction with the holdback method. It makes holdback much more effective and one is able to easily finish without having any kind of orgasm. Whereas if it is holdback alone then it is almost impossible and if done leaves alot of pressure and uneasiness in the pelvic area.
Go to Top of Page

taotanvir

India
21 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2018 :  06:39:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi miguel and Chiron.

I am trying to master non ejaculatory orgasms by solo stimulation for a few months and I think I have had success at a few occasions. How can I be sure that I was able to have an orgasm without ejaculation? I am following the same method as miguel but at times during orgasm no semen comes out yet I lose my erection. Using a strong pc muscle flex and mulabandha the orgasmic contractions take place but I am able to stop any semen from escaping out. Later, I notice some semen in my urine as white frothy bubbles. Is this a side effect of correct blocking or a good sign?

And am I not supposed to feel super energized after a non ejaculatory orgasm with my erection strength being maintained?

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000