New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 26

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  7:17:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parvati,

No offense taken at all. And I like the term Bhaki. I enjoy the discussion. Also, I am definitely not trying to say that I know all the answers. Just sharing my perspective.

The two way energy exchange is an interesting topic. It sounds like you are familiar with a "guru" connection. Is that correct?

Also, are you familiar with Tummo, and the "consort" and "divine yoga" aspects of the completion stage?

Best, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  4:55:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Taoism.
Buddhism
Yoga
They all teach the same alchemical truth.
That through opening and closing the body.
One may transmute the body both physically and spiritual.
Through fire and water.

I have experianced this personally
I have spent 9 years studying. 7 spacifically on internal transformation.

I am convinced it is done through control of cellular respiration "hyper and hypo ventilation respectively"

Histamine is the spirit of the body, kundalini. The mystic heat that turns the body red. Oxygen or air is the celestial spirit the universal spirit.

In short your uniting them.
By using the control of cellular breathing you nourish the internal fire. And the internal fire transforms all. Don't you know?!?
for at first fire is hot and red, but as fire is further refined it turns to light.
Hence why a flame has a radiance of light.

I can explain all this in much more detail. Medical terms or classic terms such as Jing qi and shen. Or bindu prana tejas ojas.
Or alchemical salt sulphur and mercury.
I have only recently figured this out. So I am refining the method of opening. I can slow cellular breathing easily.
speeding it up and realeasing histamine I suck at still. So I'm workin on it.

Go to Top of Page

hi there

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2019 :  12:30:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Suryakant

The trajectory of this thread reminds me of some words spoken by Neem Karoli Baba: "It is deception to teach by individual differences and karma. See all the same. You can't realize God if you see differences. Learn to find the love within."

Go to Top of Page

hi there

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2019 :  12:37:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You can just be - a Nobody Meditator - all alone with No Teacher - and enter into 'The Rainbows of Dissolution'. And then step out of them later too - With Some Great Help...for all your Prayers to All - to Please Stop it.

Go to Top of Page

maverick angel

France
42 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2019 :  4:30:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit maverick angel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I personally believe in the possibility of the rainbow body. My kundalini awakened to the crown chakra about eight years ago and I underwent a great deal of phenomena. Then about three years ago everything changed. I had dream where I was told about the Body of Light, then dreams where finger nails and hair were poured into my hands and I was told to look after these relics. I had no idea that leaving behind just hair and nails is typical of the rainbow body. Then a series of shocking visions ensued, what Buddhists call empty forms. These are smoke, mirage, fireflies, butterlamp ect. You will find them in the upanishads, highest yoga tantras of Buddhism and the Great Perfection. They are the signs that occur at death, it’s called bringing death onto the path, it’s training for actual death so you can control it. I died everyday and night for three years. The signs occur when the winds that normally course either side of sushumna in ida and pingala enter sushumna. This causes the mind of clear light to manifest and the creation of the sambhogakaya. A being that havs achieved rainbow body can manifest anywhere to help those on the spiritual path. I was honored in this way and have seen the rainbow body. I have seen nearly all the visions listed in the visionary yogas like kalakackra and Dzogchen, yet I am not Buddhist or Hindu. I believe that rainbow body is entirely natural and is not owned by any system or religion, the possibility is open to us all.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000