Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Kundalini Effects on Women's Health
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Deer

Indonesia
27 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2023 :  03:14:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Deer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Greetings,

I am wondering if anyone has knowledge or experience of kundalini effects regarding moon cycle no longer occurring or pelvic floor weakening. With a lot of energy moving upwards toward my head, I have noticed health issues in my lower body, and am curious to know if anyone has any personal or clinical experience or knowledge to share on the subject. It is hard to find much about this on the rest of the web, so I am open to hearing what anyone would like to share :)

Thank you!

Deer

Deer

Indonesia
27 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2024 :  9:26:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Deer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings,

I am following up on this as thankfully the pelvic floor issues are dissipating. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced any long-term changes to moon cycle due to practice? Please feel free to DM me if you prefer to engage in a more discreet discussion

Deer
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2024 :  2:46:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Deer,

It is hard for me to say what the long-term effects of the practice are on the moon cycle, as I have practiced for most of this life. If anything, things are very smooth, very regular, no PMS symptoms. I have read and heard from others that intense practices that bring the energy up may interfere and even prevent the moon cycle and pregnancy, but these are quite extreme practices like 200 uddiyana bandhas every day, long breath retention, long headstands etc. Supposedly slowing down or stopping the practices would reverse the effects. We have two healthy daughters - so things worked out for us.

Anything that is very taxing would impact the moon cycle, as it is so sensitive to the overall health condition. Losing a lot of weight, sometimes putting a lot of weight, stress, and/or prolonged intense exercise interfere and even stop the moon cycle. Most women have some experience with these during a lifetime.

If you have a more specific question, just dm me.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000