Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Kechari during sitting practices
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

George27

Netherlands
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2023 :  10:15:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,
I’ve practicing Kechari 2 now for a week. Just getting comfortable with the feeling and started combining it with SB. It was all pretty pleasurable. My question is should I use Kechari also during DM or only during SB?
Tnx guys

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2023 :  1:43:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi George,

Yes, you can use kechari mudra during both pranayama and meditation, and samayma as well, of you want to. You can also use it during the day, outside of practice times. These things are discussed in lesson 108.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

George27

Netherlands
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2023 :  7:22:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Christi!
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2023 :  01:44:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome George

I use K 2 only in DM and Samyama. I can also only do it comfortably sitting up. If I am lying down it causes air to enter the cavity and dry it out. Same with breathing, the air passes through and is a distraction. For me K 2 amplifies the white noise, and acts as a thickener.
Go to Top of Page

George27

Netherlands
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2023 :  5:54:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Tnx Dogboy.
I noticed my DM is getting pretty silent now. I feel great but am a little nervous that I go to fast.
During some short experiments I have reached Kechari 4 I think. I stay away there for a while I think.
Just integrate stage 2 in my daily routine first.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000