Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Cool and warm currents in Pranayam
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kapardine

India
18 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2023 :  08:00:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit kapardine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

I am feeling warmth both during going up the spinal nerve and coming down the nerve. I do not feel any cool currents/cold during Pranayam. Is this indicative of some wrong technique on my part or should I simply continue with it?
This is based on Lesson 63

Edited by - kapardine on Apr 18 2023 08:00:42 AM

Dogboy

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2023 :  02:54:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Karpadine

Simply continue. I don’t feel warm or cool, I just feel. What is “cool” to one yogi might be “tingly” to another, these are sensation adjectives, descriptions. Over time the interior “feelings” become clearer as your practice matures.
Go to Top of Page

th1996

Germany
23 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2023 :  07:56:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello karpadine,

I think you should just continue with it. I either don´t feel any warm or cool. Just a flow of energy sometimes, and sometimes I just feel it like Dogboy discribed it.
Go to Top of Page

kapardine

India
18 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2023 :  06:36:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit kapardine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000