Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Automatic Yoga
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Niels Jacob

France
40 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2023 :  2:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,
Today I experienced something deep after the Samyama session. At the beginning I could feel a slight flow of energy in the forearms. I decided to let go this body region and to relieve all the muscular tension.
Then I could feel my both forerarms being uplifted wide open until approx. the height of my neck. Then they went down to the body, my legs and join in Anjali Mudra. After that my both hands went up to the Ajna, stood a few seconds there, and then down to the Muladhara. I felt heat coming down to my genitals for a few moments. Then I felt like puking energy and uttering very deep sounds. Finally my both hands went in Abhaya Mudra for a few moments and I went out slowly of that state.
Has anyone experienced that kind of automatic yoga ? It would help me .
Love, Niels

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2023 :  06:33:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Niels,

Automatic yoga occurs according to the need of energy flow in your body (energy channels ) and on-going purification of these channels (nadis). It is astonishing to experience the way the body would move of its own accord to free energy flow, but it is not something to dwell overly long upon or try to "control and manage". It may happen again or may not. I would suggest you enjoy the experience when it happens and let it go.

Sey

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2023 :  02:58:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Witnessing the energetic body respond on its own is fun, and no need to fear. Just relax and experience the show.

Edited by - Dogboy on Apr 19 2023 02:59:11 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000