Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Celebrating 20 Years of AYP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2023 :  06:34:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I hope I am not jumping the gun in starting this thread. I just saw the banner announcing 20 years of AYP.

It would be nice to hear our stories of how we got here and where we are now at. And once more thank Yogani for starting AYP 20 years ago. I often think he did it just for me

Here I am on this small island in the middle of the Indian Ocean - how else would I have found the right path for me? It's too awesome to be coincidence. I joined the forums in 2009 and had already been practicing AYP for two years before I joined. I had no easy access to internet like I do now.

AYP has certainly delivered on its promises for me. Meditation is an abiding in my true nature even in the midst of activity. It is a natural happening as I do not practice any formal all-day-long self-inquiry method. I laugh a lot. I shine a lot.
I remain joyful in all my miseries .

Sey

nina

USA
31 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2023 :  2:37:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit nina's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sey,

You are so right! Thank you so much for starting this thread. We just got the banner up this week and I meant to announce it.

I have been reading the lessons since the beginning on the Yahoo Groups and helping proofread the books since the first one was published. I don't post very much but I definitely feel very connected to everyone after years of quietly watching from behind the scenes.

Nina
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2023 :  11:49:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In August, coming up on ten for me, and I could not agree with you more. One cannot express an ecstatic-capable body to just anyone. I am always wishing for your response on any given thread
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2023 :  11:53:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sey, So happy to hear such a positive message from you. It sounds like "the middle years" have settled in for you.
Nina, Thank you for all your work behind the scenes to keep this site going as Yogani enjoys his well earned retirement.
I am grateful to everyone here who has supported me on my journey. Nearly 4 years in I continue to feel deep appreciation for these teachings and community.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000