Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Crown chakra overactive, energy blockages
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2022 :  1:04:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've stopped being active around here.

Around a year ago I started down pacing my practices due to over sensitivity, eventually stopping them altogether excepting some self inquiry. After many experiences I began to feel myself slightly open up towards spiritual practice, and finally starting to meditate now and then using the breath method. Then I began feeling my energy moving again, and I started physical activities to integrate them (riding my bike for long distances) working a very active job ( being a waiter in 12-15 hour shifts.

Now I have seen the energy is going straight to the crown, perhaps having my front channel slightly blocked. I have tried to gently re-train it as per the AYP guidance, to no avail , during this time I stopped any kind of practices. This evolved in a way in which I can't sleep well, having very vivid dreams due to inner friction, having a shoulder tension that is quite uncomfortable, feeling irritated, even mildly depressed (it is quite hard to keep myself motivated during the long hours of work) and feeling quite lost. Whenever I feel the energy moving, I try to let it go down my throat, but whenever I focus on the inner world it gets riled up easily.

I do have quite a complicated life at the moment, and having both my outer life and inner one confusing and stressing is tiring me more and more. I would love to get some guidance. Thank you in advance.

Christi

United Kingdom
4365 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2022 :  2:49:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Zamolxes,

Sorry to hear about the issues you have been having with the crown chakra. Make sure you are focussing on grounding activities to help balance the energies in your body. As well as this, eating heavier foods for a while, can help to bring the energies down, and drinking plenty of water is important.

With the crown opening, there can often be a transition away from unconscious sleeping to conscious sleeping. This is where the body is asleep, but we remain awake inside. So, if someone were to walk into the room and say our name, we would hear them, and could reply. During this transition from unconscious sleep to conscious sleep, things can be a bit messy. There can be periods of vivid dreams, or lucid dreams, or even sleep paralysis. This can leave the body feeling tired and irritable during the day. It is a phase and does not last forever.

Going through a crown opening is quite a major step on the path, with a lot of inner energy transformations happening throughout the body, and a lot of changes taking place in our life. So, it is good to have your everyday life (work/ family/ relationships etc.) quite stable and secure. So, if that is not the case, then this would be a good time to get everything into order, before everything starts to really light up.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2022 :  3:40:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Christi for your prompt reply.

I was having doubts about this issue since I do not feel positive aspects of the crown opening and was rather worried if it could be some kind of imbalance in my energetic body. I am trying to keep myself positive especially with my relationship with the world since I oscillate a lot between conscious and unconscious behavior. I was also wondering if I could try starting again an asana sequence to help with my soreness and congestion in the head, I was in doubt because it usually stimulates a lot of energy and I am afraid it could worsen things.

If these are signs of opening at the crown then I will be more careful with my grounding, thank you again Tristan, it feels good to be part of a community when in confusion.

Edited by - zamolxes on Jun 29 2022 4:31:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4365 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2022 :  5:54:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Zamolxes,

You could certainly experiment with adding asana to your practices. Some people find asana to be grounding, whilst others find it to be energetically stimulating. So, you will know fairly soon if it is helping or not. If you are sensitive to energy flows, then it is possible to work out which asanas in a sequence are more grounding, and which ones are more stimulating, and you can adjust your practice accordingly. But, this requires a fairly high degree of sensitivity to what is happening under the hood, during asana practice.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Wil

Sweden
150 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2022 :  8:59:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Zamolxes,

Hope you feel better soon.

For me the sensitivity changes at times but I would also in general call myself over sensitive with my 10 minutes of DM.

I wish you well on your path!

Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2022 :  1:05:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Zamolxes,

Glad to see you back, even though energetic issues are the ones bringing you here. As inside, so outside: Dealing with challenges both in the spiritual practice and daily life is not uncommon. As Christi pointed out, more stability and clarity in the daily life would do wonders for your spiritual practice. Choosing to spend more time with people with similar interests will also help.

Discomfort may indicate that we wander off the path, that things are now flowing well, and that we need to make different choices. Change is not easy, but a lot of time it brings opportunities to grow.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2022 :  5:03:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000