Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Physical pain during/after Mulabandha
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kariri888

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2022 :  12:54:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My question relates to the spinal breathing technique. I am somewhat new to AYP and just recently added mulabandha to my spinal breathing. Since then I have had problems with bladder pain similar to a urinary tract infection - like a burning.

Is it possible this comes from mulabandha? I know all about the self pacing subject and don’t have a problem with taking a step back but I will want to re-add mulabandha to spinal breathing again sooner or later.

Any advice?

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2022 :  7:11:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kariri,

A burning sensation in the urinary tract is not a common kundalini symptom. That sounds like a urinary tract infection. I would get it checked out by your doctor. And drink plenty of water.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Kariri888

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2022 :  12:37:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Kariri,

A burning sensation in the urinary tract is not a common kundalini symptom. That sounds like a urinary tract infection. I would get it checked out by your doctor. And drink plenty of water.

Christi

Thanks Christi, it is not a UTI, the burning subsides after a couple of days when I stop doing the breathing.
#128533;
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2022 :  1:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kariri,

That is quite unusual, but not impossible. In that case, self-pace accordingly down to a level that is comfortable for you.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000