Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 I could use some help from the community
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jzatopa

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2022 :  01:19:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit jzatopa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi AYP,

What I am looking for may not exist but I am hoping you could help me find that out. What I am looking for is a set of Kriya's including pranayamas and asanas that are aligned with each zodiac. I would also be able to use ones for each planet, as they all align. I wish to develop a series that aligns us with each planetary energy and I have not had much luck looking for what I want, short of meditations from other systems. If you happen to know any, have links or know of any books that work together to bring planetary harmony, I would be very grateful. I also have a list of specific words I'd like to align to the same thing to if they exist (wisdom, wealth, seed, life, dominance, peace, grace, speech, thought, motion, sight, hearing, action, coition, smell, sleep, anger, taste and laughter). I've tried googling around but because of the nature of the information I am requesting the internet does not seem to be a good source so I am reaching out to you. I am sure that yoga focused on related qualities would work but I just don't have access to a large number of yoga manuals to research this. Any guidance would be of a great help and if you see where I am going with this, I would love to hear if you've already done a similar sadhana in your own practice and how it went.

Namaste, Sat Nam, Ef Atah

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2022 :  07:29:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear jzatopa,

Yours is a strange request.

The practice that aligns you in harmony with the Cosmos in AYP is Yoga Nidra aka Cosmic Samyama.

https://www.aypsite.org/299.html

Enjoy

Sey

Go to Top of Page

jzatopa

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2022 :  7:18:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit jzatopa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing SeySorciere, I appreciate the support in this work.

Edited by - jzatopa on Apr 26 2022 10:44:36 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000