Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Anyone here got permanent bliss/ecstasy?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ichigo

Israel
66 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2022 :  08:49:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I know many here are practicing the exercises here for many years, even decades.

Anyone here actually reached a stage that now in daily life experience almost in a permanent way, bliss/ecstasy peace?

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2022 :  8:26:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ichigo, I suspect many folks who have experienced ecstatic bliss are not hanging out anymore on these forums. There are a few kind souls who hanging around to help others. Having been at it for 3 years doing AYP type practices I can confirm a stable ecstatic conductivity which is most notable when I am still. I do not know if ecstatic bliss is a real thing but I do trust Yogani's teachings and am motivated to keep on the path. This reminds me a bit of Yogani's commentary on samyama and siddhis. Many people focus on developing powers. He emphasizes these as manifestations of the practice to enjoy but not to become focused on attaining. In the same way focusing on permanent bliss feels a bit of a trap. Enjoy the journey as we ultimately can only experience these states moment to moment.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2022 :  9:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ichigo
Anyone here actually reached a stage that now in daily life experience almost in a permanent way, bliss/ecstasy peace?

Yes, there are quite a few people here who live in bliss.
Some of the older practitioners still check the forums, even though they don't post much. Some are teaching others through classes outside the forums.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2022 :  12:29:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Ichigo

I am at a stage where I may arouse prana at will (intention, attention) but do not sustain it in any “permanent” way, nor do I believe that to be desirable. The bliss we generate in our hour of practice integrates, so we conduct ourselves in beneficial ways the other waking hours of our day.
Go to Top of Page

hawd90

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2022 :  05:08:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, yes I am in a permanent state but I have to maintain it. I do on average 3 40 minute chakra meditations a day, but sometimes only 1.
The only thing to note is that I had my pineal gland expand spontaneously everyday for a couple of years, at the same time as I met a so called 'twin flame'. This is when I first experienced the ecstasy.

We then went our seperate ways and my pineal gland stopped expanding. Over the next 5 years I did not experience it again until I had my crown chakra open up and I was flooded with it again for around a year. I was not spiritual so I did not understand what was going on.

Fast forward another 5 years and I finally came around to the idea of trying chakra meditation and then 3 days in I got it back. I have now been in it constantly for 6 months. I have just registered to this site because I found it while trying to find out why the bindu chakra amrita tastes and smells like rose water.

Edited by - hawd90 on Apr 30 2022 10:59:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

Aknaton

Zambia
13 Posts

Posted - May 01 2022 :  11:24:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think that we have to grow in capacity to maintain the blissful state. This is an automatic experience for anyone who has been doing deep meditation. But it is impractical when you get overloads of this blissful energy because in this world, we have duties to perform, spouses and children to take care of, the sick and the needy to tend to. It must all be done in a balanced and gradual way so as not to disturb our mundane life.

It is possible to live in a constant blissful state, because this has become our consciousness, and it expands as our capacities expand. It becomes the nature of our consciousness. My limited experience is that of the heart chakra where I am at in my spiritual development now. It is always there and increasing, and sometimes I would need to separate myself to allow much greater expression which looks very odd if done in public.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - May 05 2022 :  06:38:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You get past seeking 24/7 ecstatic bliss. You get past displays of "spirituality". Life is just as it is. Life/Reality is just as it is if you don't colour it with attributes like good & bad. Life /Reality is just as it is if there is no "you" in it.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4363 Posts

Posted - May 09 2022 :  1:42:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ichigo

I know many here are practicing the exercises here for many years, even decades.

Hi Ichigo,

I live in a permanent state of bliss, ecstasy and peace. These things are actually just a stage on the path, progressing towards divine love, unity and liberation. But the bliss, ecstasy and peace never go.

I started meditating when I was 14 years old, and am now 52. So, that's 38 years. The path is a long one and takes time. So, it is good to relax into it and simply trust in the process. It works!

Christi

Go to Top of Page

Lkwthnu

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2022 :  05:12:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm also in 24/7 ecstatic bliss. Been meditating since 18 and am now 30. Kundalini awakened and stayed at 20yo.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2022 :  3:35:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is stillness and bliss and an open heart. It is the same as in everybody - cannot think of one time when i met someone who did not have it. Curiously, most people seem to notice them only from time to time. There was a fundament shift in the last decade. And there is no "I." Long-time meditators told me years ago that the "I" comes back, but there is still no "I." There are still emotions and thoughts, coming and going, the entire range, and a regular life.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000