Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Khechari Stage 2 to Stage 3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lightandlove

Germany
85 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2020 :  04:19:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone :)

For over a year now I am stable in Khechari stage 2 and I'm still doing milking every morning and use Khechari during my practice automatically, sometimes also during the day when doing walks for example.
By this it seemed to me like I very consistently went from Stage 1 to Stage 2 in about one year. I never felt attracted to cutting though.

Now after being stable in stage 2 for a year I feel like the progress isn't really proceeding anymore from what I am doing.

When and how did you enter stage 3 and can you share experience or advice? :)

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2020 :  7:26:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I’ve been at stage two for four years, and decided that was enough for me. The intensity fluctuates like every practice, strong to weak to strong again, depending how things are aligning internally that moment, that day. I love that it’s a secret action that few know I can do; amaroli is another. Doing ketchari only for the notion of progress might be missing something.
Go to Top of Page

lightandlove

Germany
85 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2020 :  04:05:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi dogboy, thanks for your reply!

I agree that doing ketchari only for the notion of progress. And yes stage two is lovely in itself and I'm very content with it.
I was mainly wondering that going from stage 1 to 2 was like a steady progress while now at stage 2 it feels (at least physically) stagnating.
quote:
I love that it’s a secret action that few know I can do; amaroli is another.

Yes, its very funny.
Go to Top of Page

TaiPi

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2021 :  07:41:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi. I am just getting into learning Kriya Supreme Fire, can anyone tell me about their experience with Khechari as well as link me to any resources on how to do it properly? Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2021 :  08:25:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi LightandLove,

While the beginning stage of kechari mudra was something I chose to explore, the practice has taken a life of its own, and further stages came as a result of "increased conductivity." There have been a lot of fluctuations in the practice, as Dogboy describes, but the mudra does progress in time, so just have patience and keep practicing, without forcing it.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2021 :  08:34:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi TaiPi,

Kechari Mudra is more of an accelerating practice once ecstatic conductivity rises in the nervous system. For steady true progress, meditation is the main practice, followed in the AYP system by spinal breathing pranayama. Without ecstatic conductivity, doing kechari is like flipping a switch to turn on the light when there is no electricity in the system, so little will happen.

Here is a link to the first lesson on kechari mudra, if you want to read more:

Lesson 108 - Kechari Mudra - A Giant Leap for Humankind
Go to Top of Page

TaiPi

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2021 :  06:39:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Blanche!
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2021 :  1:08:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Virochana

New Zealand
9 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2022 :  12:26:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Virochana's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
By stage 2, I assume you mean that the tongue is behind the uvula, and that you can comfortably keep it there.

It is natural to stay at this stage for a long time, years, many years. During it, the sweet, rich taste is consistently enjoyed, and becomes a part of your natural being. We notice when and how it becomes very present, and when it is not. We become comfortable with our tongue in this way within out practice. At various times, you test the waters, and then when right, and sometimes with an energetic push from within, the tongue moves all the way up in a few days or weeks. It strengthens what already is, what you already developed over those years. The frenulum seems to suddenly be a non-issue, like it got consumed just the right amount, somehow.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000