Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 ADD Meds (Vyvanse, Adderall etc.) and Kundalini
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

greendecker94

USA
12 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2020 :  11:50:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey guys, I'm returning here after about a year or so. Hopefully everyone is doing well. I've been at a dilemma lately and was wondering what other opinion is on this.

I've been taking Vyvanse for 11 years now, almost every day. I find that it seems to help me a lot with decision making, my job, and focusing on the things that I want. I never abuse it, I just take it once a day and don't think much of it. Sometimes I feel like I'm living a lie though, because if I go a day without it, I become so lazy and different than I usually am. But I feel much more relaxed and like myself if that makes sense. The med seems to have helped direct me to more productive things spiritually as well, but sometimes I feel like I've been cheating myself this whole time. Maybe I need to take a week or two off from work so I can easily quit this thing for good, but I think I need to become more proven at work before I feel comfortable doing that. On the other hand, it feels like my energy body is booming through my skull sometimes as I keep taking this every day lol.

But I also feel like I should keep taking it to stay consistent. It would help everyone around me if I just keep taking it. So I feel like maybe I'm meant to take this every day and reap the benefits from it. I feel like I'm only doing good when I take it, it helps me stay extremely disciplined and only focus on the things that will help me be successful. Maybe my body is used to it now and ok with me taking it every day, or maybe it is telling me I should stop it. I'm not really sure to be honest. Maybe when I achieve what I want to, I can finally quit it for good. But I'm conflicted. Would love to hear anyones thoughts on this. Much love and God bless

k.cherry

USA
86 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2020 :  12:08:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi greendecker,

I've had this conversation with myself many times. I'm currently on wellbutrin which also has a stimulating effect. It's helpful, but like you're describing, I've felt the pull to be off of it. I can feel that it stimulates my prana, but there's a sense of artificiality to it and I end up feeling like I'm lacking the dynamic range that I would naturally have. I dropped the dosage by half a few months ago (with doctor's approval), and that was difficult but I think helpful overall. Ultimately, I think it's hard to say anything universal about this, as only you can hear what the guru is asking of you.

-KC
Go to Top of Page

greendecker94

USA
12 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2020 :  12:26:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by k.cherry

Hi greendecker,

I've had this conversation with myself many times. I'm currently on wellbutrin which also has a stimulating effect. It's helpful, but like you're describing, I've felt the pull to be off of it. I can feel that it stimulates my prana, but there's a sense of artificiality to it and I end up feeling like I'm lacking the dynamic range that I would naturally have. I dropped the dosage by half a few months ago (with doctor's approval), and that was difficult but I think helpful overall. Ultimately, I think it's hard to say anything universal about this, as only you can hear what the guru is asking of you.

-KC

Thanks for your response KC. I agree, it's hard to say anything universal. Sometimes I feel like I'm thinking too much about myself when I think I should stop taking it. I am faithful that when the time is truly right for me to stop taking it I will be able to with no hesitance or thought.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000